Good Day Pt.2

-The Next Day-

I woke up and looked at the time. As usual, I got ready for work. For some reason, I feel like dressing up today. So this is what I wear:

I go to work as usual and got to my desk

I go to work as usual and got to my desk. I turned on my computer and started working. I was so focused as I lost track of time because there was so much work piled up. 

-Time Skip-

My eyes are still focused on the screen as I typed the last word of the document. After that, I rest my head back after stretching my neck. I closed my eyes as it is so tired from working. As I opened my eyes, I realize that it's almost dark outside. I haven't had anything all day. I should finish up, and get some food after work. 

Suddenly I got a text. It's from Changkyun.

Changkyun: Congratulations!! You've won a reward of having dinner with the handsome idol, Im Changkyun tonight, 8.00 P.M. at his very home. You have done a great job today! Do you accept this invitation? 

Me: I'd be really glad to, my good sir. However, may I ask for the address for such important event?

Changkyun: Not to worry, my lady. He'll be driving you after work. See him at the basement parking after you're done. He shall assist you then. 

Me: Why, thank you good sir. I shall be quick to prepare for such important event then. See you, I mean him there!

Changkyun: You've made a good choice! He's so excited!

I just laugh and continue finishing up. I got down to the basement parking and cautiously look around if anyone is suspecting anything. I saw Changkyun and he gave me a cap and a coat to disguise me as a guy. Just in case there are people outside the building. 

I then got in disguise and we started moving. 

Me: Phew! That was a rush. 

Changkyun: I'm sorry. Are you okay? 

Me: It's nothing.  Oh, and are you sure we're going to your house? What about your parents?

Changkyun: My parents are going overseas for two weeks. And their flight is tonight, so they actually want you there. 

Me: Oh, that's so sweet of them! I don't want to be a hassle though. 

Changkyun: Y/n, don't worry, you'll never be a hassle to the family. If anything, we should be thankful for all you've done for us... Well, mostly me. So don't feel that way. Just view us like your own family that you can come to. 

I held back my tears upon hearing what Changkyun said. 

Me: Thank you. That meant a lot.

He smiled and continued driving. As we arrived, I was welcomed with the warmest smile and hug from Mrs. Im. 

Mrs. Im: Omo, Y/n our future daughter!! You came!

Me: Of course, I have to. 

Mr. Im: What a good day to celebrate! Come on in, let's have our meal.