Your Name

Author's note: Hiii! I'm really really deeply sorry for the reallllyyy late update but honestly I had been having some problem so now, I've got a chance to upload and I'll try my best to upload way often. Thank you so much for your patience. Again, I'd like to apologize for the really late update. I hope you would enjoy the chapter. Stay safe, happy and healthy, dear readers! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's P.O.V

What a tiring day it is... 

-The Next Day-

I woke up to my alarm and thank god I wasn't late for my part time job at the cafe. I got ready and go to work. At work, I was doing my job, taking orders and making drinks and prepare food for the customers and all but then a familiar-looking face came through the cafe door. 

"Who could he be... I'm sure I've seen him somewhere," I thought to myself. 

I ran to the counter as it is unguarded to take orders from the familiar-looking guy. 

??? :Five Iced Americano, one caramel latte and one cooler, please. 

Me: Five Iced Americano, one caramel latte and one cooler, would that be all? 

???: Yes

Me: Alright sir, that would be 14,500 KRW. (A/N: I'm so sorry I kinda guessed this so I really don't know of I'm being logical or not lol)

???: Here *hands money* 

Me: Thank you! You'll get your orders in a while, you can take a seat while waiting. 

I then gave him a small head bow and head to the coffee station and started making the orders. While preparing the orders, I couldn't help but think of where have I seen this guy? We clearly don't know each other that much... He didn't know me... But I'm so-

OH MY GOD. I remember it now... He's from Starship. I saw him the other day the building. Well it all make sense now that he orders all of this. Must be for a group. 

I then just finish the orders and deliver it to the man. After that, I wasn't really able to focus on anything else because we've got a LOT of customers today. We always do, though but today is particularly  a lot. 

At the end of my shift, I went straight home. I was kinda tired from all those running around with coffees on my hand so I decided to take a rest. Sleep is life man... And food. But I'd rather take a nap right now. 

-Time Skip-

I woke up and the first thing I did was check my phone up because you'll never know if anyone called. I looked and replied to all my messages but then I got a new message from Mr. Jang.

Mr. Jang: Hey Y/n. I actually have a favor to ask from you... Will you help me?

Me: Evening, Mr. Jang. Well if I could help, why not? 

Mr. Jang: So, tomorrow Si-ho can't come for his shift but our cafe has a special event and we need an employee to cover for Si-ho and nobody is willing to help. 

Me: Hold on... I feel like something's up... Why wouldn't others want to help?

Mr. Jang: Aigoo, Y/n-ah... We're like brother and sister now, right? Wouldn't you help this oppa in need?

Me: Okay so now you're my oppa? Aigoo hyung-nim, I think you got the wrong number. 

Mr. Jang: Okay, okay I'll stop but pleaseee? Help me out tomorrow?

Me: But can you tell me what "event" is this? Sounds sus..

Mr. Jang: It's a company meeting... An entertainment company. You know they'd hate the boring meeting. They only want idol concerts. Yeah, anyhows that's it. 

Me: I'll help out. Which company is it? 

Mr. Jang: That's a surprise for you. You can't know today. Come tomorrow and see. Thankss sis!! Bye!

Me: Yea byeee!

Well let's hope the idols be there too. At least I don't have to get yelled at while looking at all those scrawny faces only. 

Company meetings usually is so discreet that they'll rent out the whole place. And they are so meticulous of the little details so it's hard working on a day like that. We've got to prepare everything beforehand and you know, baking is hard to be good and fast.

It also depends on the company. Usually, big companies don't do this outside because they already have a cafe separated from the building and stuff. And some companies can be so rude you just wanna punch their face. 

I should eat something and then play some games and go back to bed. Or else I'm gonna lose focus tomorrow. 

-The Next Day-

I woke up early and go to work and prepare all I have to, the coffees the drinks, the pastries and all the table settings along with everyone and Mr. Jang too, of course.

Me: Can I now know which company is gonna be here, Mr. Jang?

Mr.Jang: Nope. Find it out yourself later.

Me: Ugh fine...