Ah-Choo!

Y/n's P.O.V

I've been working all day today and I just pass out on my sofa when I reached home. 

-The Next Morning-

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm. Good thing I set the alarm automatically for Monday to Friday. I quickly rushed to the bathroom. 

After I'm done dressing up for work, I checked my phone and I remembered that... I HAVEN'T TOOK CHANGKYUN'S COAT FROM THE DRY CLEANER'S. I grab my bag and started moving to take the coat. Y/N WHYYYYY CAN'T YOU JUST REMEMBER THINGS?? NOW I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK. As if preparing for P.INT's debut is not making everyone busy enough, now they're gonna be frustrated if I'm late and blow up. 

Pray for me! 

-Time Skip-

As expected, I came late to work. So, I just take a very deep breath before entering and entered. 

A-Yeong: *whispers* Yahhh, where have you been? 

Me: *whispers* I'm so sorryyyy I had something to do. 

A-Yeong: You better sneak quickly before the others see you. Try to come up with something just in case, okay? The interns have covered for you. No worries. 

Me: Thanksss guys I love you all soo soo much!!! 

A-Yeong: No problem. I have work so I'll get going first. Good luck! 

Me: Alright. 

The problem here is that, I need to pass through the set area to go to my table. I just hope nobody notices. I carefully walked naturally until... 

Mi Jin: Look who just arrived. 

THIS GIRL AGAIN I SWEAR TO GOD. 

Me: *deep breath**turns* I admit that. 

Mi Jin: Dad! Look this is the INTERN that dared to come late. 

Mr. Sun: Why, look who's here. Why were you late? 

Mi Jin: Dad, that doesn't matter at all. You need to punish her right away. 

Mr. Sun: *whispered to Mi Jin* Just wait and look. 

This is very frustrating because her dad is the general manager here. NOTHING IS COMING TO MIND!!! There's no way I'm gonna say that I'm late because I went to the dry-cleaner's.

Mr. Sun: Why aren't you answering! Do you want to lose your job? 

Me: N-No, sir. 

Mr. Sun: Then answer me!

My heart is beating fast, scared and panicked. I can't afford to lose this job. I've worked hard for YEARS to get it! But what else can I do? I guess... I'm just not lucky enough. 

Me: I-I went to the dry-cleaner's...

Mr. Sun: What an irresponsible worker. You sho-

???: To pick up something I left there. I asked her to do it. 

Said a familiar voice, approaching. 

Mr. Sun: Changkyun-ssi? You? Asked her? 

Changkyun came and stood beside me. 

Changkyun: Yes. I did. Sorry I stole her for a while. She actually arrived so early, even before you. 

DEAR HEART, I'M SORRY YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS EXTRA BEATINGS, BUT I LOVE IT!

Mr. Sun: Why are you asking her? A mere intern? Do you think I'm crazy to believe you?

Changkyun: But it's true. Look, *politely takes the bag I'm holding* It's mine. It's obviously not her size. 

Mr. Sun: I see. 

He said and left, ashamed probably. Mi Jin just stands there and so am I. Still shocked as to what just happened. I just can't believe that this is happening. I then bowed and said...

Me: Thank you, Changkyun-ssi. 

Changkyun: *whispers* Let's talk at your place. 

AM I STILL SLEEPING? IS THIS A DREAM? 

We then walked up to my place in the office. We can talk easily now that there's not much people around since they're all in a meeting and some are on the set. 

Me: Again, thank you so much *bowed* I owe you one for that. 

Changkyun: It's really nothing compared to the trouble you had because of me. 

Me: Pardon? What trouble are we talking about?

Changkyun: The one that just happened. Seeing how you willingly said "the dry-cleaner's" in front of his face... That was brave tho. I applaud you for that. 

Me: Oh, that's really just my fault. So... Yeah.. Oh, and here's your coat. I'm really sorry for the late return. 

Changkyun: Well, just like you said. It's really just my fault that I spilt my coffee on you. Don't worry about it. Oh, and I suppose you forgot something?

Me: Yes? I-I'm sorry but forgot what again? 

Changkyun: *chuckles* Nah, it's nothing. Thanks for risking your job to return my coat. See you around. 

He said and left. What about that something that I forgot? Weird.... I don't think I missed anything. OH, DAMN I NEED TO GET WORKING! 

-Time Skip: Lunch-

I went to get lunch with the interns. 

Me: Thank you so much everyone! *bowed 90 degrees* I owe you guys one. 

Jun: Yah, that was no problem. It's not like you were very late or something. It was just 20 minutes. I mean, we each covered your work for only five minutes. 

Jinni: You covered us for an entire hour. You and A-Yeong but still. It's nothing. 

James: True. I think that Mi Jin girl is just jealous of you. Even this morning, her eyes are suddenly like a hawk. 

A-Yeong: Did anything happened? I didn't know. 

Jun: Me neither. I was working. 

Jinni: Boy, spill. 

James: When Y/n was trying to get through the set to go up to her table, Mi Jin stopped her and called Mr. Sun to tell on Y/n being late. Y/n was scolded...

Jinni: That bi- I swear to god. 

James: Good thing I.M was there and stopped the scolding. 

A-Yeong: I.M?? Like, the Monsta X one?

James: Yeap!

Jun: Wow, Song Y/n! 

Me: He really was just kind. So I guess he pitied me getting scolded by Mr. Sun. 

Jinni: It could've been the case. Monsta X are such gentlemen.

James: But I really respect how Y/n was going for honesty in front of Mr. Sun. 

Y/n: Yah, if it was you guys, you would do the same. Anyone would. 

We then talked until our lunchtime ended.

-Back to work-

As I was working, I saw another worker playing games. Then something clicked in my memory. THE GAME ID. Righttttt, I didn't send Changkyun the id. Well, I guess he was being nice as he might've saw P.IN.T members yesterday. Plus, he said it was nothing this morning. So, I'm deciding to not send it. 

Am I getting ahead of myself these few days? Might be. Now that all of that is done, let's get these girls to debut. 

Snap out of it, Y/N!