Reveal

Y/n's P.O.V 

At night, I got inside my own dreamland, where all reality disappeared. Just me creating my fanfic idea. Did I tell you that I write fanfics? If I didn't yet, yes I do on Wattpad and I go by the name Y/p/n. It's in Korean and honestly I chose my name without thinking. It was a name I got from those online games so I just put that up but somehow I felt attached to it. Like, I might stick to that name when I have the chance to go to Korea for my studies. But with my current grade, nothing seems like Korea. So let's keep dreaming for now. 

So far I have a few books and it has welcoming on Wattpad so it felt nice. I write fanfics, I guess for running from reality sometimes. Most of it was fangirling though. And that way, I went to sleep. 

-The Next Morning-

I woke up by my alarm playing a Monsta X song. Yes, I'm a BIG fan of them. As I said, I'm a multifandom but they're my ults. Then I wake my roommates up for school. Better not be late because nobody wants to get punished by the Warden. I then did my routines and went up to class. 

Even though I can run away from yesterday's situation, I guess can't run from today. 

-First period-

Teacher: I see Rachel is all brighten up today. Of course you are! You're gonna get a place in the student's council, the vice president at that! Congrats!

I knew it. 

-School Ends-

It goes on 'till the last period and just an update, I'm okay. 

Sarah: Hey, Y/n. I hope you don't take the teacher's word too much. They're just exaggerating. 

Me: Who are you kidding? I slept through all of the classes. I don't hear a thing. Now let's eat! 

-Prep class- 

You might wonder why I hate Rachel so dang much. Welp, I once thought that maybe I'm being the baby or maybe I'm in the wrong. It's been five years and I still don't know what's my fault. 

-Flashback: The second year-

Me: Hey guys! Look, we can apply for the higher-ups helper! I really want to try it out.

Nora: I don't want it too much but let's see. 

-After selection-

I didn't get it and I am sad but I guess it's not my luck? Never mind, I've still got my next years. 

Nora: Hey, Y/n. I'm sorry that you didn't get selected. 

Me: It's okay. We've got a lot ahead of us so... It isn't a big deal. 

Nora: If it wasn't for the rumor... *Sigh*

Me: What rumor?

Nora: Y-You know.. They've been that you're a lesbian.

Me: Yeah, I'm aware but that was a joke because I wasn't as elegant. 

Nora: W-well... Since I'm you friend, I figured I should tell you that... Because of that rumor, all the Student's Council units kinda cancel your application. It has gone all over the seniors now so that's kinda it. I'm so sorry. I would feel so guilty if I don't tell you this. 

Me: Ahh... So that was it. *chuckles* It's okay, seriously thank you for letting me know. I guess they kinda misunderstood. 

Sarah: I'm sorry to hear that, Y/n. It was Rachel and her group that started the rumor and I didn't know it was getting big. 

Me: It's fine... Must be bomb after Bella and her friends found out. They hold much power to spread it all over. But heyy it's really okay. You don't have to feel sorry. 

-End of flashback-

So then, I was quite positive. It might be just a joke, right?

-Flashback: The second year-

I was the teacher's helper of Geography. The teacher asked us to do a handout since her child is sick. 

Rachel: Hey, Y/n *laughs**trying to hold in laughter* In this question, what did it meant? 

Me : Oh, hold on. Let me snap this and text the teacher real quick. 

Rachel: *goes back to her friends* 

I then texted the teacher and it turned out to be a spelling error and I was about to tell them about it when I turned my head around and saw them dying(laughing). 

Me: Hey, Rachel. About the question earlier-

Rachel: It was a spelling error. 

Me: Yes, I guess you found out.

Rachel: Did you really asked the teacher? 

Me: Yes. 

Rachel and her friends: *LAUGHS THEIR ASSES OFF* 

-End of Flashback-

Well beside that, there were a lot of other incidents from the first year until now making me feel like she doesn't like me. Well she really don't. 

-Flashback: The third year-

Anne: Hey Y/n... Remember just now, when we were grouped in English class...

Me: Yeah, what about it? 

Anne: I was in a group with Rachel and I think you should know what that bayatch said. 

Me: Yow, relax. What was it?

Anne: Well you know, regarding the cancelled exam. You wanted to do it right? And I don't know how she figured it out but she goes "Why does Y/n wants to do it? She dumb af *mumbles*" to me. Like seriously, go smack her now. I know I didn't act right when I didn't smack her just now. But I had to act like that so that I can dig up more. I'm really sorry tho...

Me: Nahh it's fine. What she said was true anyways *laughs*

-End of Flashback-

I can go on and on but it won't end so I better stop. So basically I don't like her because I'm jealous of what she gets from the teachers and that it : BIAS. I mean, who doesn't want to be all teacher's pet, right? So that's kinda a lil' bit about Rachel. She is loved by everyone and nobody dare to hurt her. She's the angel. 

A/N: Hyee!! I'm so so sorry about this story having late updates as I was kinda having busy weeks but in the future I will try to update more. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave any comments for me to improve anything or to leave your impressions. Sorry for grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes. Stay safe, happy and healthy, dear readers! <3