I don't know

Y/n's P.O.V

So... today is the day I will meet Mr. and Mrs. Im. I'm very nervous but like I'm excited at the same time but all in all I just hope they like me... Fingers crossed, let's do this!

Changkyun: We're here... Are you ready?

Me: I hope so... I'll try my best. 

Changkyun: It's okay, I'll be with you the whole time. 

Me: Thanks. 

My heart melted just by hearing that. Gosh, what has this guy done to me...

We then got out of the car and stands at the door and ringing the bell. Changkyun's parents then came out to welcome us. I bowed. 

Changkyun: Oh, mom and dad this is the one, that I've been talking about. 

Me: It's a pleasure meeting you both, Mr. and Mrs. Im. *smiles*

Mrs. Im: Do come in. 

We then got inside and Changkyun hold my hand. They lead us to the dining table with food on the table.

Mr. Im: Please, have a seat. No need to be nervous. *smiles*

Me: Thank you. *took a seat*

Changkyun takes a seat beside me and kept stroking my hand to keep me calm... I feel like crying already that he does this.. My lord! Help my heart!

Mrs. Im: So, how did you meet? I'm so glad that my son finally found someone he likes!

We have decided on telling the truth on questions like this because more fake details, harder it is to cover it up. 

Me: Well, Changkyun accidentally spilled coffee on me and then we somehow started talking. 

Mr. Im: Since when have you been together? It appeals to me that you're a new acquaintance .

Me: Well, yes it hasn't been long. Around, 4 months if I'm not mistaken. 

Mrs. Im: New indeed. Why would you agree to marry him? Isn't this too soon?

Me: Well, I do feel a connection towards him and I figured, why not marry the one I love?

I don't even know what I'm doing but I just want to look smart but yeah, I don't even know if they like me. 

We then chatted for a bit and ate. After eating I handed them the presents that I have prepared. 

Me: I brought something for you but it's really a little. It's a homemade carrot cake. I'm so sorry that I hadn't prepared much because this is the only thing I could give. I'm really so-

Mr. Im: This is perfect. 

Me: Thank youu! That is a big relief. 

Changkyun: Mom, dad I'm so sorry but we have to go now. Since we both have work tomorrow. 

Mrs. Im: Omo omo, look at the time! We had a good time! Take care of yourselves!

Me: You too, Mr. and Mrs. Im, I-

Mr. Im: Oh, come on it's just mom and dad now. 

Me: Sure, m-mom and dad. It's a pleasure meeting you today. 

After that we got into our car and is headed home.

Changkyun: YOU DID GREAT Y/N!!!!

Me: Thankssss! You think so? I'm still scared. 

Changkyun: They made you call them mom and dad... YOU THINK?

Me: The credit goes to you for helping me calm down. Thank you. 

Changkyun: It's really nothing. But... Since when are you that soft though? *bursts out laughing*

Me: Before you get to my not-soft part, I'd advise you to stop, Mr. Im. 

Changkyun: Yes, future Mrs. Im. 

PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT MY HEART IS MELTING SO MUCH, IT HURTS!

Me: Thank you.

-Time Skip: At work, the next day-

I was walking towards my place when James called me on my phone.

Me: Hello James. Anything?

James: Y/n, I need you on the 4th floor, can you come? I need some help with my ideas. 

Me: Sure, I'll be there. 

I then go up to the 4th floor and saw James sketching a few ideas of outfits. 

James: Y/nnn!!! I need something fresh for these outfits. But I don't know what wouldn't look weird. 

I then gave my insights and of course we had some laughs, it's James!

Me: And yeah I think that shall be it. Oh, and PLEASE I beg of you don't style any of their hair like Yeji-nim during Mafia In The Morning. 

James: *laughs* Yah! That's mean! It's a stylist's job to put a style to test. 

Me: That was mean of me. Well I guess that test is eventually a no-go. Now, I shall return or else... I'll be working overtime again.

James: Alright then. See you at lunch?

Me: You bet. 

I then got back to working. I was so focused on working that I didn't realize the time. 

James: Hey there girlfriend! Need more time?

Me: Wait, it's lunch? Already?

Jun: You really should stop working so hard. Good thing we thought of you on our way down. A-yeong and Jinni is already there. Let's go.

Me: Alrightyyy, hold on a sec. I just... Need to send... an e-mail... Andddd it's done! Let's gooo!

I then went with James and Jun and meets with A-Yeong and Jinni. We then sits down to eat lunch. 

Me: Ohh what a day! I've been so busy since this morning!

Jinni: Honestly, same! Like, girl I haven't appreciated a lunch this much. 

We all laugh.

Jun: Oh, by the wayyyy have y'all known about the recent tea? 

Jinni: Ooohhhh spilllll!

A-Yeong: I would love me some tea. 

Jun: I heard that recently, Sun Mi Jin has been trying to throw herself onto someone. I don't have confirmation on who it is, but it sure is, an idol. 

A-Yeong: NO WAY! Her throwing herself on someone sounds... new.

James: True... I thought she only know how to get on people's nerves and bullying others. She does throw herself too.

Jinni: I guess her ego is not as high as I thought. 

Me: Well, I just hope that keeps her busy so people wouldn't be bullied. 

A-Yeong: Oh, I actually knew about this. And if I'm not mistaken, they said the Mr. Right is I.M. 

Jun: Well, that makes sense. But didn't he had a dating rumor with someone? The staff?

Me: Oh, no he clarified that he is single already, remember? Because of the whole chaos last week?

James: Righttt.

We all then continues talking while eating and that got back to office.