Good Day

Y/n's P.O.V

???: Y/n? Wake up, you have to go to work.

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard the soft voice. As soon as I opened my eyes I saw Changkyun beside me, also half-awake. "Is this a dream?" I thought to myself. Little by little, I remembered what happened yesterday and I got startled. 

Shit! I cried and made a mess out of myself! This is so embarrassing!

Me: I-I'll be back. 

I ran to the toilet and quickly take a shower and do my necessary routine. I kept thinking of how am I gonna face Changkyun. 

I got out of my room and seeing Changkyun preparing breakfast. 

Changkyun: Oh, you're ready? Have a seat. I cooked a little something but it wouldn't be as tasty as Kihyun hyung's cooking. *chuckles*

Me: Thank you! Well.... I don't know what happened yesterday. I was probably not myself and I apologize. 

Changkyun: What do you mean? What happened yesterday?

Me: T-The crying and all. I'm really sorry that was embarrassing. 

Changkyun: Ohh no, I cried too, does that mean that I was embarrassing too?

Me: Noooo not you but m-

Changkyun: No, never not at all. It's cool, really. Now have a seat or we'll be late. 

Me: Thank you. 

Changkyun: Soo... *sits down* When can we meet your parents?

Me: I'll try to call them and I can book a flight. I'll follow your schedule. 

Changkyun: What if, we go there rather than asking them to come here? I'd feel bad to do that. 

Me: Bu-

Changkyun: Nope, nu-uh. I have it all planned already. 

Me: Alright then, tell me what's the plan. 

Changkyun: We're having a business plan, back to your home country! And of course you'll come along. No problem, it's private so nobody would even notice. 

Me: Awhh that's so nice of you. 

We then have breakfast and went to work separately. I feel like yesterday was such a good day, I couldn't help but kept on smiling. Let's just say, today started good.  

I was walking at work when someone pulled me to the side. I was confused as I turned around because I saw none other than Sun Mi Jin. I thought we were done when I did things for her the other day. She was not alone though. The other members of P.IN.T was there as well. 

Sun Mi Jin: Hey b***h! Who the f*** did you think you are? What kind of black magic are you using huh?!

Me: What black magic?

Sun Mi Jin: Girls, look at this b***h. Stop pretending! I know you're just an attention seeking sasaeng that wants Monsta X for yourself. But what should I say, you HAVE to realize that you are just a staff. A lower level staff. And WE'RE the idols. Keep that in your small mind. 

Me: I'm sorry of you felt that way, however I must clarify that I'm not a sasaeng. I'm just a regular fan that has the dream of working in the industry. I'm sorr-

Sun Mi Jin grunts and lifts her hand to slap me. I was just getting ready as I want this shit to end quickly. I have no time because I have work to do. I already closed my eyes and raised my hand to defend myself but nothing came my way. I slowly opened my eyes to realize that Sun Mi Jin's hand was stopped by someone. 

???: Is this what I'm supposed to be expecting from idols in the future? 

Wait... I know this voice. 

Sun Mi Jin: S-Sunbaenim... I-It's not like what it seems to be. I-I swear, it's her fault. She is the one disrespecting me and-

Liz: Enough with the excuse. Now, get away and practice. 

They all quickly walk away. 

Me: Thank you, Liz-nim!

Liz: Aigoo, what's with calling me my stage name? You've been here for months now! We're the same age anyway. Drop the honorifics. 

Me: Thank you, Jiwon-ssi. 

Liz: Where are you headed to?

Me: Oh, I'm actually headed to IVE's comeback meeting! 

Liz: Omo! Let's go together then! 

We then talked along the way. I've always wanted to be close friends with the IVE members! This feels like a dream to me! And it's literally my bias! I have talked to them a lot of times, that's a given, but it's mostly work.

After a long day at work, I walk back home along with Jinni and A-Yeong while talking about our day. 

Jinni: I'm so tired today! But it's a relief that I don't stumble upon Sun Mi Jin that evil wench. 

A-Yeong: Omo, that's true! I heard that she has been going ballistic lately and going around like a gank along with P.IN.T members. That's soo scary. Good thing I only have to do work within my area and not go around much. 

We all laugh. 

A-Yeong: How about you, Y/n? Our poor girl have to go to meetings all day long!

Me: The meetings aren't that bad. It's tiring of course but I like it. Oh, and today I became closer with Liz! I'm sooo excited about it!

Jinni: Omo, I'm actually amazed by how friendly IVE members are with the staffs. How did it happen?

Me: Well, as we know, Mi Jin been going cray-cray so I was being somewhat ganged up on and Liz just came and scolded them. 

A-Yeong: That's so cool!! But seriously, what's with her and you? She always picks on you as if you've did anything to her! 

Jinni: I know, right! Our Y/n is so nice. I guess being the Head Manager made her feel like she has power. 

We then continue to talk and part ways to our homes. When I got home, I lay in bed and gave my life some thought. How have I turned this way? Everything feels like a dream these days!