I'm Fine

Y/n's P.O.V

I just look at my supervisor but she is busy talking to someone else. 

Me: Sorry Mi Jin-ssi I know how low you think of me but please, choose someone else. I can't swim. 

Mi Jin: Then you find anyone willing to replace you. 

Me: But-

Mi Jin: One more word and I'll tell my father that you don't want to do your work. 

Me: Yes, Mi Jin-ssi. 

UGHHH!! I tried to ask anyone I dared to ask but of course, they can't help. Like, you know everyone is busy. Sigh, let's just try. Just, try. I have a few knowledges but not the best. Take a deep breath.

PD-nim: So, what about the extra? 

Mi Jin: Of course, her. The intern. 

Me: Yes, me. I'll do it. 

We then prepared to shoot and I just had to wear a wig and arrange it like Mi Jin's hair. Makeup doesn't matter since the scene will only involve my back and into the water. My heart is thumping because I'm very afraid. But it's okay. Just one short shot. Let's do this!

PD-nim: Roll andd action! 

The chair I was sitting in then drops into the depths of the pool. I can't see anything. My ears can only hear the grumbles of water. I can't breath. I can't take deep breath. I am panicked. I stayed put so I would afloat. Just trying to save myself. Please work. Please. Please...... 

Soon, my ears heard clear voices I opened my eyes and I DID IT!!! I cleared my nose and slowly to the edge of the pool. By this time, everyone is busy monitoring the show that is continued by Mi Jin. I slowly catch my breath inside the toilet while changing back into my original clothes. 

I can't believe I made it. That was a HUGE relief. Later on, I got back along with other staffs. After the shooting, we all got back to the company and were all exhausted but no choice, work is waiting! 

I kept on thinking about the things I heard this afternoon. I should be happy that I.M is having a girlfriend. Why am I feeling like this???? Y/N YOU'RE A BETTER FAN THAN THIS!! SNAP OUT OF IT! Yes, we had our moments, but that was just because he's a nice human being. YOU are the delusional one here.

I quickly got back to work to distract myself. 

-Time Skip: Clock out time!-

Finally time has arrived for me to clock out. As I walk out of the company, I saw Jinni and A-yeong in front of the company. 

Me: Guys! Who were you waiting for?

A-yeong: WHO ELSE? You, of course! Why didn't you reply to our texts? Are you okay?

Jinni: My friend!! *hugs me*

Me: *chuckles* Why? I'm sorry I guess I got caught up with work and I didn't look at my phone. 

Jinni: Yahh you work too hard! We already heard about what the little wench asked you to do today.

A-yeong: YEAHHHH THAT WENCH!

Me: Ohh, I see. Well, I survived. Plus, I take this as experience. Later on if they want to fire me for some dumb reason, I can talk about how they're losing a gold who wishes to do this type of work. And blackmail them. That's it. 

A-yeong: You better do, girl. I am not having it with Mi Jin anymore. Why is that girl so mean to you? 

Jinni: I guess she is just jealous. As you were close to you know who.