I'm Back

Y/n's P.O.V 

-The Next Day-

I woke up to the nurse bringing in the hospital breakfast. After thanking the nurse, I go to the bathroom, using crutches of course. I took a shower and eat my breakfast. Then, I just play on with my phone because I can't really do anything else. Suddenly I receive a call from my eldest sister.  

Sister: Y/n? Are you awake? Or did I wake you up? 

Me: No, I was already up. What's up?

Sister: Honey, what do you mean, WHAT'S UP? Someone apparently is shot twice in another country that's isn't her home country because of her bias. THAT'S UP. 

Me: Heheh... 

Sister: Which room are you in. We're here. 

Me: I'm in room A105 (Author: I literally made this up lol. Sorry if it doesn't make sense by hospital codes. Hehe.)

Sister: Alright then see you there. 

Then we hang up. 

After a few minutes, all of my four sisters and my mother entered the room. I am so excited to see them as it has been quite a while since I met them. 

Me: Mom and sisters!! You all came?! I thought you'd be busy. Did I make you all worry too much? It's nothing, don't worry. 

2nd Sister: If it's nothing, you wouldn't be lying on this hospital bed, would you? 

Mom: Y/n, I told you, you need to always be careful as you're in a foreign country. Thank god your company is nice enough to give me a direct call about the accident and let you be in this V.I.P room. 

Me: I'm sorry for worrying everyone. But trust me, this is nothing. I'll just be walking in crutches for 5 days or so and I can walk as usual again. As for my arm, it didn't exactly hit it so it's fine. 

Eldest sister: You should be grateful that it isn't at vital points of your body. 

3rd Sister: That's true... No matter how much you like your idol and no matter how dedicated you are to your job, you still need to think for yourself first. 

4th Sister: Look, the deed's been done. We are all relieved that nothing serious happens to you. 

I feel like tearing up... Seriously. 

We then chatted for a bit and they all head to the hotel they book after we all caught up. After they left, it's already dark outside. I just sit on my bed and walk around in the big room, just wandering around because I have nothing to do. As I was just scrolling through my phone, I got a text from Changkyun.

Changkyun: Y/n-ah, what are you doing?

Me: Nothing. Just scrolling through my phone. Why?

Changkyun: I just wanna do this. 

I was confused by what he said and thinking when suddenly he entered the room. 

Me: Aigoo, that scared me! Yahh you could've give me a heads-up. 

Changkyun: Sorry not sorry! *laughs* You're so cute when you're shocked. 

DON'T CHANGKYUN-AH DON'T!

Me: Why are you here?

Changkyun: Just visiting someone who saved my whole existence. Any problem?

Me: Nope... *mumbles to self* But I was just repaying my life that you saved so many times. 

Changkyun: What was that again? I didn't hear you.

Me: Nothing, just talking to myself. 

Changkyun: Here. I bought you food! 

Me: You really didn't have to bother. You're so busy, this will just trouble you. 

Changkyun: Trouble me? Really? Then why are you lying on this bed right now again?

Me: Hey, I was just doing what everyone else will do okay? 

Changkyun: Fine, you're still in-denial. Anyways, have you family arrived? 

Me: Yes, they arrived this afternoon... Wait, how did you know that they were coming? 

Changkyun: Just... Company policy. You know, you were shot. Not just a simple injury. 

Me: Ahh, I see. And what about you and Ara? Are you both okay at work? No more attempts right? 

Changkyun: What do you mean me and Ara?

Me: Aigoo we're friends right? No need to be shy. We all know. The way you turned around when she's behind says most things you know?

Changkyun: YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE RUMOUR? Y/N-AH, NO. I swear I'm not a couple nor am I flirting with her like we are NOTHING. I don't know where these people got their resources but like I really just talk to her as usual and, you know as a staff that's all. And-

Me: Okay, I got it. It's fake. You don't have to explain as if I'm your girlfriend or something. 

Changkyun's P.O.V 

It would be nice if you really is... Is what I really wanna say right now but ugh I just don't know how to do this. Because like I don't even know if she also feels the same or not and even if she is, how do I even ask her out? I really can't. 

Me: Hey, Y/n. Do you need me to stay here with you? Tonight? 

Y/n: W-What? 

Me: I mean, it's a hospital room.

Y/n: You have work tomorrow right? No, I'm fine by myself. 

Me: You know, actually, I'm free tomorrow. I don't have anything on my schedule. 

Y/n: Who are you kidding? Changkyun-ssi, you might forgot but I work for you. 

Me: No, I'm not lying. My schedules are emptied as a safety measure. 

Y/n: But still, you must be tired from all the working today. You should go home and get proper rest.

I can't come up with more excuses... And I don't want her to feel uncomfortable.

Me: Y/n-ah... You should get some good rest too, okay? I'll get going then. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. 

Y/n: Nah, not at all. Byee! Thanks for the visit and food. 

Her smile, her eyes her everything is just so... Comforting. 

Y/n's P.O.V

-Time Skip: Discharge day-

My mom and sisters came to pick me up and we got home together. Then, we have a meal that my mom had prepared for me. I was so touched that I almost cried because in our family, occasions like these are rare. 

-The Next Day- 

After seeing my family off at the airport, I got home and decided to rest as today is my last day of leave from the company. They're generous enough to give me an extra day after I'm discharged from the hospital. 

I spent almost the whole day sitting around in my couch as it wasn't easy to move around with the crutches but I slowly got used to it. Tomorrow is working day againnn.  

Author's note:

Hii everyone!! Firstly I would like to apologize for my very long absence. I was struggling with life stuff and now that I'm back I'll try to be consistent with updates and I'm sorry that this story has been dragging with plot for a while. I hope you could understand and do voice your opinion on the story. Stay safe, happy and healthy dear readers!!