Chapter Thirty-Four ~ Judgemment Night

(Same outfit as last chapter)

Reggie pulls CJ into his bathroom and helps her wash the blood of her hands "I should have gone with them." she tells him. "Hey, look at me. We need to regroup and work out what to do, a riot has broken out we need to think before we do anything." Reggie tells her. CJ nods "I can't loose him, he's family." she tells him. "I know, he's at the hospital which is where he needs to be. Come on get changed and we'll call your dad." Reggie tells her.

CJ gets changed and throws her switch blade in her pocket "I called Jughead, we need to head to the school

CJ gets changed and throws her switch blade in her pocket "I called Jughead, we need to head to the school. The Serpents thinks that Chuck shot Fangs, Archie stopped him before he did though. The Serpents are hunting him down." Reggie explains. CJ nods and they head out to the corridor "I know I can't stop either of you but be safe." Melinda says. "We will." Reggie assures his mum b3ore they head out to his car.

They arrive at the school the same time as Jughead and jump out before walking over to Archie "You're too late, Jughead." Archie tells them. "Well, you try Mad Max-ing your way through a riot." Jughead tells them. "What happened in the school?" CJ asks. "Weatherbee shut us down. And kicked our asses out." Archie explains. "Then the Serpents took off again." Kevin adds. "Do you know where?" Reggie asks. "Yeah, they went down Fernleaf." Moose pipes up. "Probably to Midge Klump's house." Archie tells them. "Why there?" CJ asks. "To trash it. Because I told them Mrs. Klump shot Fangs, not Chuck. Guys, you have to coax them off the ledge." Archie tells them. "Yeah, we're on it." Jughead nods. "Wait... You spoken to Betty?" Archie asks. "She's with her mom. Keep in touch." Jughead responds. "You, too." Archie tells them. CJ kisses Archie's cheek before she climbs back in the car, Reggie following Jughead towards the Klump's house.

Soon they gather the Serpents and head back to the Wyrm "Archie, what's up?" Jughead sky's putting his phone on speaker. "Jughead, where the hell are you guys?" Archie asks. "I just got the Serpents back to the Whyte Wyrm. Mrs. Klump's house is secure. What's wrong?" CJ asks. "Well, if the Serpents are with you, then who the hell is out here at Pop's? Oh, crap. Jug? That's right, I'm here. Looks like the Ghoulies are back in town." Archie tells them. CJ immediately pulls out her phone and calls Malachi "Hey Doll." he answers. "Mal, you still with my dad?" she asks. "Yeah, I'll put you on speaker." Malachi tells her. "What's the matter Princess?" FP asks. "Archie, Kevin, Moose and Chuck are at Pop's and are in trouble. The Ghoulies have them stuck inside." CJ quickly explains. "Okay, I'll get Fred and Tom to meet me there. Are you, Jughead and Reggie safe?" FP asks. "Yeah, we just got to the Wyrm. Be careful daddy, you too Mal." CJ responds. "You too Princess." FP responds. "I'll catch you later Doll." Malachi tells her before hanging up.

"I can't just sit here..." Sweetpea says. "You don't have a choice, Sweet Pea, you're staying put." Jughead says stopping Sweetpea from leaving by slamming him against the beam. "You said it yourself, the Ghoulies are back!" Sweetpea retorts. "We will deal with them. As soon as my dad gets back..." Jughead tells him. "Oh, so you're not our leader all of a sudden? Oh, no, that's right, you're just the guy who got Fangs shot!" Sweetpea rants. "Watch it!" CJ growls. "And now, Fangs might die! And the Ghoulies are out for our blood because of a drag race you started." Sweetpea says poking Jughead in the chest. "An hour. That's all I'm asking for, Sweet Pea." Jughead responds. CJ bites her lip before slapping Sweetpea "Careful what you say Sweetpea, or next time I won't just slap you." she glares before following Jughead to the bar. "Order me a drink I'm just going toilet." she tells him.