Chapter Three ~ Body Double

Once what Cheryl told the police about hearing a gunshot CJ bumped into Chuck. "Well if it isn't the serpent slut. Want to take me up on my offer yet?" he smirks towering over her. CJ backs away and runs to a bathroom close by. She locks herself in a cubicle before throwing up in the toilet. A minute later she hears a knock on the door "Hello? You okay in there?" she hears Betty ask from the otherside. "B-bett. It's m-me. Can y-you get J-juggy?" CJ stammers through the door. "CJ? Of course I can give me a minute and I'll be back with him." CJ pulls her knees to her chest and starts sobbing into her arms.

A minute later she hears the door open and two people walk in. "Sis?" Jughead asks through the door. CJ unlocks the door and opens it to see her brother and best friend. When Jug sees her crying her sits next to her and pulls her onto his lap where she cries softly into his chest. Once she stops she feels a hand on her shoulder. Looking up she sees Betty holding out a bottle of water to her. "Thanks Bett." she says quietly taking a sip and leaning into Jughead. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. But remember I'm always here for you Cee." Betty says using the nickname only she calls CJ.

CJ nods and Jughead helps her up gently "I'll leave you two alone." Betty says squeezing CJ's arm gently before walking out. "What happened?" Jughead asks once Betty leaves. "I bumped into Chuck. He called me a serpent slut and asked if I wanted to take him up on his offer." CJ tells him tearing up. Sighing Jughead pulls her in and hugs her tight "I'm not letting anything happen to you sis." he tells her making her nod into his shoulder. "I'm going to find Archie. I drew a picture for him that I want to give him." she tells Jug pulling away.

CJ finds Archie in the common room with Betty, Kevin and Veronica. She smiles and goes over to Archie, he smkles and let's her sit on his lap. "Hey CJ." he smiles. "Hey Ar." she smiles back. "I drew something for you." she tells him before grabbing her bag from the floor. She takes out the picture and hands it to him.

"Holy

"Holy... When did you do this?" he asks astounded. "Last night." she tells him. He turns it and shows it to the other three. "You drew that?" Veronica asks amazed, making CJ nod and blush. "It's amazing CJ! I'll have to get you to do one for me." Veronica says. "I kind of already have." CJ admits pulling out another picture and handing it to her.