Chapter Twenty ~ Tales From The Darkside

Reggie and CJ sit in the living room reading the paper "People of Riverdale, I have rid this town of the drug-dealing child killer and others like him

Reggie and CJ sit in the living room reading the paper "People of Riverdale, I have rid this town of the drug-dealing child killer and others like him. Now you must choose your fate. The next 48 hours will be a test. And I will be watching you very closely. Show me you are pure of heart, and my work ends. Continue to sin and I will take up the sword again." CJ reads out. "What we going to do then?" Reggie asks. CJ sighs and shrugs "I've got a few tattoos I want to do." she tells him. "Well then go get your stuff." he smiles. Smiling CJ jumps up and goes to the bedroom to get her tattoo gun and inks. "So what tattoo are you doing first?" Reggie asks. CJ shows Reggie a drawing "I'm going to do it on my left thigh." she tells him. "That's sick baby." he grins.

After a few hours CJ finishes the last detail "There done

After a few hours CJ finishes the last detail "There done." she smiles. "Okay baby you have out done yourself this time. Now I think I might need a tattoo from you in your style." Reggie tells her getting closer to her and giving her a gentle kiss. "What did you have in mind?" CJ smiles getting her sketch book out and looking at him. "Football but as a grenade on my arm." Reggie explains. CJ chuckles "Let me draw something out first." she tells him. After drawing she shows it to him. "Never doubted you for a second." Reggie smiles.

CJ gets to work as there's a knock on the door

CJ gets to work as there's a knock on the door. "Come in!" she shouts. The door opens and Sweetpea walks in with Fangs. "We were bored and Toni is at work." Fangs tells the couple. "Fair enough. CJ is just starting a tattoo for me." Reggie tells them. CJ smiles "I also did this one this morning." she tells the boys showing them her leg. "That is amazing as always CJ." Fangs tells her. "When's Toni off work?" CJ asks as she starts Reggie's tattoo. "One. She did the early shift." Sweetpea tells her. "Okay message her and tells her to come here once she's finished. I'll treat you guys to Pop's." CJ tells him with a smile. At one Toni walks into the trailer "Hey guys." she smiles "Hey T. I'm just finishing this and we'll head off." CJ greats before looking down at her clothes "After I change." she adds making everyone laugh. "Yeah you might want to puts some clothes on." Reggie tells her. "You like it really." she responds with a smirk.