Sick (Nathan x reader)

"Ok, everyone!" I yell, clapping my hands to get their attention. "Let's get this show on the road!"

The guys asked me to help film a video, and I wasn't one to decline the offer. After all, my boyfriend Nathan owns the channel.

We're all ready to shoot when Nathan mumbles something and runs off. The guys and I all trade looks, not sure what is going on. Nathan has been acting kinda weird all day. And by that, I mean weirder than usual. After several intense seconds of silent conversations, I throw my hands up.

"I'll go check on him."

I walk to the bathroom and gently knock on the door. "Nathan, sweetie, can I come in?"

The only sound I get is a groan from Nathan. I slowly push the door open, fully expecting to see something I didn't want to see. Instead, I see my boyfriend leaning over the toilet bowl emptying the contents of his stomach.

"Oh sweetie, are you ok?" I ask, quickly kneeling beside him on the tile floor. I slowly rub his back as he continues to heave into the toilet.

After what feels like a couple minutes, Nathan limply moves his head to look at me. "I'm fine. I think I'm done now."

I ask, gently stroking his hair, "Are you alright sweetie?"

"I'm fine," Nathan mumbles while trying to stand up. The action causes him to collapse and start worshipping the porcelain throne all over again. These chain of events repeat themselves for two more times before I cut in.

After Nathan's 'I'm fine' bit, I firmly grip his shoulder and say, "You just threw up 3 times, you're not fine!"

"I'm fine, (Y/n). We have videos to film."

"No, we're going to the pharmacy, and then we're going home."

"But (Y/n), I got videos to film!"

"No, you need to rest. The guys will understand. Now we're going home so you can rest."

"But (Y/n)..."

"No buts Nathan. We're going home now."

I stand up and walk out of the bathroom back to the warehouse. The guys are just standing around, goofing off while they're waiting for Nathan to join them.

"So," I swing my arms around until my hands clap several times, "Nathan isn't feeling good, so we're cancelling videos for today."

"Hope he feels better," someone speaks up. I think it's Cedrick, but I'm not sure. The sentiments are shared by everyone else too.

"Well at least I know you guys care about me."

I look towards the source of the voice and see my boyfriend leaning heavily against the doorframe of the warehouse.

"Sweetie, are you ok?" I ask while walking over to him.

"Never better, (Y/n). Why do you ask?"

He tries to push himself off the door and nearly collapses onto the floor if I weren't there to catch him.

"Sweetie, you're not fine. That's why I'm taking you home now. Guys, enjoy the day off."

I direct the last part at my closest friends before throwing one of Nathan's arms around my shoulders and helping him stagger to the car. I open the passenger side door and let Nathan slump into the seat. I shut the door before walking around to my side and driving him to the pharmacy.

"Now will you be fine if I leave you in here while I grab a few items from the pharmacy real quick?"

I turn to look at my boyfriend in the seat beside me. He looks really pale, his eyes are closed, and he's leaning his head against the headrest if the seat. He must be really sick.