Chapter 7

I cannot believe this!! "She f***ing assaulted us with a f***ing umbrella!!!!" I am so mad right now. This b**** is not getting away with this! "Go out and find her!!!" I ordered. They all just stood around like the idiots they are. "Well!?" they all jumped, then Linda dared to speak up against me. "You want us to go searching for one girl. In the middle of night. In a cemetery.
  She questioned. I glared daggers at her, "No I expect you to go look for Mrs. Clause at Hawaii. YES, I MEAN (Y/N) IN THE CEMETERY!!" I shouted, scaring off some birds from the surrounding trees. I then growled at all of them, "You all are so f***ing useless." I stated as I walked off deeper into the cemetery. It didn't take long for those idiots to follow me, like the servants they are.

We went in deeper and deeper; the light of our flashlights practically being absorbed by the darkness that surrounded us. "When I get my hands on that no good b**** I'm gonna shove that umbrella up her a**." I was full of anger and revenge.

"All this anger isn't a good look on her."

What.

"What did you say!?!" I whipped around so fast that all of them jumped in surprise. "What the h*** did you just say!!" I shouted. I'm done, I'm done with all of this! Not only did I just get attacked by some crazy b****. But now they are insulting me behind my back. They all looked at each other, trying to act like they didn't know what happened. "We.... we didn't say anything." Josh said. I rolled my eyes, "Yes you did I clearly heard your insult! Helpful advice don't insult people when in earshot. And never insult me." I told them before I continued to walk.

We didn't get far before one flashlight went out.

Then another.

And another.

Then finally my flashlight went out.

We were left with no lights, and we were too far away to see the lights on the street anymore. "Britney. I'm scared. Let's go back please." begged Jess.

"H*** no, our eyes will adjust to the dark. I want that b****'s neck!" I objected. Though I was somewhat starting to get scared a bit. But there is nothing out there, everyone in this stupid town is too terrified of it. Though it's not really fear it is embarrassment from something that supposedly happened a long, long time ago. That or it could be from the fact that they just don't care about this place anymore. Either way there was no way I was going to leave what I know (Y/N) is still here. Somewhere.

"You're one crazy b**** if you think I'm staying here with a freak like you." I heard Josh say. I whipped around and slapped him across the face.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY YOU B******!!" I shouted.

"I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO YOU, YOU PSYCHO!!" he yelled back.

"LIKE H*** YOU DID!" I kept shouting.

"Britney, he didn't! No one said anything! We didn't hear anything!" Linda grabbed onto my arm.

"What?" I said I was confused. "Impossible, I know I heard him insult me. He said it right in my ear for f*** sake!" I protested, shaking her off my arm. "Britney, I think it's time to go. This place is starting to feel dangerous." begged Jess.

"No, not until I find out who said that." I said. Not moving.

"That would be me." said a new voice.

It was right by my ear.

I froze. All I could do was move my eyes to the direction of the voice. What I saw. Made me tumble to the ground and begin to panic.

"Britney! What happened? Snap out of it!" asked Linda as she rushed to my aid. But all I could do was shakily lift my hand up and point. Point to that thing and stutter, "T-t-t-t-the....... N-n-n-n-night.......m-m-m-mare...."

Linda looked towards where I was looking and pointing. "Britney there is nothing there. And The Nightmare is just a story we made up." she said. She doesn't see it. She doesn't see the thing right in front of us. I looked at her scared out of my mind. "I'm not crazy! It's right-" I turned back, and it was gone. I looked all around but couldn't see anything or any sign of that thing. Linda helped me to my feet and held on to me as if she were to let go, I would fall back onto the ground. Which I might. "Let's go back." She said to the others, I tried to protest but Linda wasn't having any of it now, and I was in no shape to truly fight back.

But then something happened. A thick cloud of fog rolled in. So, if the darkness wasn't bad enough now the fog completely covered our line of sight. Plus, hid what little landmarks we had set up. All of us got together so we could see one another. This is bad though really really bad. Then there were sudden movements in the tree line. Like a person running. But it sounded like multiple people at once. Going in completely different directions all at the same time. We all got closer to one another.

Then something terrifying happened. Josh was pulled from the group. Something caught his leg and then pulled him into the thick fog and tree line. We all started to panic. Paul stood in front of us where Josh was just taken. He tried to look tough to defend us. But it was obvious that he was scared out of his mind as well. Then out of nowhere a rock came flying towards Jess. Nearly hitting her in the head. But while we were distracted by that, Paul had disappeared too. "That's it you are all on your own!!" She said as she went running in a random direction. Linda tried to stop her, but it was too late, she had disappeared, which then followed by her scream in the same direction. Leaving me and Linda alone, we held each other close thinking that if one was taken so would the other. That is until something wrapped around Linda and snatched her away from me. I fell to the ground, I covered my face with my hands, "please...... just end this please...." I begged. This was too much. Too much to take. I just wanted all of this to stop.

"Aww looks like the little mean girl finally broke." That same voice purred. But it almost sounded disappointing, like its fun was over. I slowly lifted my head, removing my hands from my face. Only to come face to face(?) with that thing again. "Please.... I don't want to do this anymore...." I begged.

"Aw but our fun was just getting started." A new but all too familiar voice came into play. This time from behind. I thought it was this thing messing with me. But when I looked behind me, I saw movement. That's when I saw that she was real(?).

(Y/N).

Seeing her again made me want to ring her neck. I still wanted to even after all of this. "Ooo looks like you got her active again." That thing purred to (Y/N). She only giggled in response, "Looks that way. Too bad," I felt her hand on my head and yanking my head by the hair up as she bent down at me. "Because I don't really like to waste time and strength on a pathetic little wannabe b**** who thinks she can get power by manipulation and pain of the innocent." She said before letting go and letting my head drop. "This has been fun. Let's do it again sometime." That thing purred again.

No. I don't think I want this again.

That was my last thought before all went black.