Chapter 21

After the day was done I walked back to the school and to my car. Only to see that it was written on again. Great. I let out a sigh and walked up to my car, putting my stuff into the back. But before I could get into the driver's seat someone called my name, "Miss (L/N)! Miss (L/N)!" I turned around to see the principal walking over towards me. "Thank goodness I caught you before you left. Why did you leave this morning? I even called your name over the intercom, but you never came up to my office." He said.

"Sorry sir I decided that it was a bad idea and I'm not ready to face the truth..." I told him. Which is the half-truth.

He let out a sigh and noticed my car, "Miss (L/N) take as much time as you need but you need to be aware that if you wait too long to deal with this it will not only be even more difficult to deal with the pressure building in you, but I fear I may not be able to punish them as much as I could if you had come out right after it happened." He told me. I looked to the ground. I just can't. I can't do it. Eventually they will get tired of me and move on. The principal told me goodnight and left in his own car.

I got into my car and drove to the car wash where I once again purchased a wash for my car. Then I drove home once it was done. To my heart ache my parents were there, with worried smiles on their faces. I walked up to them, putting on a fake smile. Then my mother asked the question that I dreaded, "Well? How did it do? Did they get in trouble?" she asked.

I nodded, 'Yep, the principal is dealing with them, he said he is going to be quite busy dealing with them." I lied. My mother smiled big and hugged me tightly and said that she was so proud of me for doing what was right. "It's because both of you raised me right." I said, hugging her back. But guilt was eating me on the inside, so much so that I wanted to throw up. But I held on, at least until I got upstairs. I told my parents that I needed to go to the restroom and that I was mentally exhausted from the event. They both understood and let me go up to my room.

I got to my room to drop my stuff off before quickly going to the bathroom and throwing up the amazing breakfast I had this morning. How can this be happening!? And why me!? I finished throwing up, so I cleaned myself up and went to my room where I laid in bed. It's just not fair, the moment I get the upper hand on Britney she somehow finds a way to turn the tables and make my upper hand practically useless. Or worse. Turn it into a weapon against me. "How am I supposed to beat a person like that..." I muttered to myself.

"I can help with that."

I screamed and fell onto the floor with a thud. I peeked over my bed to see Nightmare sitting in my window totally not hot or anything. I then went into a coughing fit. WHY DID I THINK THAT!?!?!?!

Once I stopped coughing and was able to breath properly I stood up and confronted Nightmare, "What are you doing here you jerk!?" I said to him.

He rolled his eye light, "Well fine if you're gonna call me a jerk then I guess I won't tell you how you can beat that person who is messing with you. Good luck then." He said about to leave but I quickly stopped him.

"Wait! What do you mean you can help me beat her?" I asked.

He turned back to me, and his smile grew. "Simple this is what we do." He said acting all evil and mischievous as always.

The next day was pretty ordinary, I got up and had a simple breakfast with my parents before going to school. I parked my car a bit to keep out of the reach of Britney and her gang. I can't keep going to the car wash every day. I walked the rest of the way. When I got there I saw the gang once again searching for me. Don't these guys have anything better to do? Like actual school! I sighed, I didn't go in however, instead Nightmare appeared beside me and teleported me into the school. Of course, in a place where no one goes, the janitor closet. Nightmare made sure that he did some recon last night when the school was empty. So now he can teleport inside the school without it being a gamble every jump. He teleported away leaving me to exit the closet and to my classes. We both agreed that the plan would start right after school ends. Nightmare didn't want to wait but I told him that I have to get all my work that I missed from yesterday when I didn't come to class. Nightmare agreed saying that the plan will still work no matter the time of day. Which I was very thankful for. Unfortunately, that still didn't save me from all the suffering I had to go through throughout the day.