Chapter 13

This was quite annoying. Telling something that I would rather forget to someone I hardly know. Unfortunately, her soul trait is DETERMIANTION which means there is no way she's going to give up. Might as well get this over with. "By the time I woke up I found myself being chained to a wall with positively charged chains. I was there for centuries. That is until you and those 'friends' if yours freed me." I said finishing the true story as to how I came to be. I could easily tell that she had lots more questions, even without the ability to sense feelings. "Wow." Was all she said.

"Go on. I can feel the wondering thoughts coming off you." I said beating her to the punch.

"Okay. How did you know I had questions?" she asked.

"Please. For starter any normal person would have questions. Plus, I can sense the emotion of a person." I said getting more annoyed.

"Wait. What do you mean you can sense someone's emotions?" I asked

I groaned but answered her question, "I'm a being of pure negativity, I know what people are feeling. Negative feelings are stronger for me. More positive emotions. Well, those I can't really feel, it's more of an annoyance actually." I explained.

"Oh, okay. What about those chains held you? You said they were positively charged, what does that mean?" she asked. Again. 

"It just as it sounds. The chains were positively changed to counteract my power. Thus, keeping me in a weaker state." I explained. Again.

"Weaker state? What do you mean by that?" she asked. AGAIN.

He groaned, "You ask way too many questions. Use your brain to figure it out. Positive and negative charges cancel each other out. The chains were too positively charged that it overpowered my negative charge. Keeping me weak enough to hold me. Satisfied?" I answered. AGAIN. For the final time. "I'm done answering questions for today." and honestly, I'm getting irritated with her.

Maybe it's time to get rid of her.

She swerved her purpose.

"I was just going to ask if you have any idea where you are going to stay and do now that you're free." She said turning my attention on the idea.

For now.

"Donno, I'm still too weak to do any real damage so for now I'll just learn, pass the time, I was locked up for centuries. Things most certainly have changed since I was out and about. As for the place to stay, I'll find a place to stay, because there's no way in h*** I'm spending one more night in that hole." I stated checking my very few options.

While I was in my mind, considering all my possible options she decided to jump right in front of me.

Oh on.

She has a smile on her face, and I can sense positive feelings coming off her. With hint a scheme in play. I don't like this. "What." I glared at her. Unfortunately, that only got her more excited. "I might have a place in mind~" she purred. That isn't helping. I hesitantly asked "Where...?" Her smile got bigger as she suddenly grabbed hold of me and practically dragging me back to the thing she calls a car, "Come with me and you'll see" she said as she forced me into the car. I really didn't want to, but I guess I had no say to it.

She drove us to an unfamiliar place to me, until she stopped and got out. I followed her all the way till we got to this house. The lights were still on, so she signaled me to be quiet. I followed through but keeping my guard up. I don't want her to try anything on me. In fact, I made sure to keep my tentacle attentive and at her. Just to be safe. That is until we walked out deep into a wooded area and to a clearing.