Chapter 18

"We have a lot to talk about b****." Hissed Britney.

I knew what she was going to bring up as the topic of discussion.

The cemetery incident.

All I did was spilt into her face. He instantly dropped hold of me and rubbed her face frantically. I smiled and quickly got up and ran around the school building. Of course, my run didn't last long as I was quickly grabbed and once again thrown to the ground. Only this time someone sat on me and pinned me to the ground. "You little b****!!" Britney yelled running over and began to kick me in the head and after he assault was over, she pressed my head further into the dirt. "Listen here you little b****, I'm gonna ask you a few questions, and you are gonna answer them. If not, then we will continue to beat you up till all your bones are broken." She threatened. I only gave her a glare, but she didn't take it seriously.

"First question, did you remember anything at the cemetery." She spoke in a serious tone.

I didn't say anything.

A kick to the stomach was what I got in return. It knocked the wind out of me causing me to violently cough.

"Answer me b****!!" Britney practically screamed.

When I caught my breath, I wheezed out an answer, "Yeah...I do..."

"Heh. I-" she started before I interrupted her.

"I remember kicking all your butts with a stupid umbrella" I continued letting out a chuckle.

None of them took that well. They all started kicking me.

"B****!! Just go ahead and die!! Die already!!" Britney yelled.

At this point was beginning to cough up blood.

They did stop though. But they didn't go away. "Well since you remember that part, I'm sure you remember the rest. I'm sure you remember that THING." Britney continued.

She was talking about Nightmare. There was no way I was going to tell her the truth. "I don't know what you're talking about." I spat out. Then the kicking started up again.

"Don't you f***ing lie to me!!" Britney yelled out still kicking me. "You were there you b****!! I saw you there with that monster!!"

All I could do was curl up into a ball and squeeze my eyes shut. Maybe they'll go away if I just stay like thing. But that never happened. Instead, this happened.

"What's going on out here?! Hey!! Get away from them!!!" yelled someone off in the distance. The kicking stopped and the sound of feet running left but being replaced by the sound of a single pair coming up. Followed by someone picking me up and hurrying me some place. I had my eyes still shut tight. I didn't want to open them. Not yet.

After a bit of running, I was eventually placed down on a cold surface, to where hands began touching me in the places that were injured the most. Then a sweet hearted voice spoke, "Sweetie. You can open your eye now. It's alright. The people who did this to you are not here." I slowly opened my eyes, only to be greeted by a blinding light that eventually went away. Instead, there was a worried looking lady looking at me. I slowly and painfully looked around the room.

I was in the nurse's office.

Which means this is the nurse.

I've never been injured enough to be sent to the nurse, so I never got the chance to see what she or he looked like. But now that I have, I see why she is the nurse. Her blue eyes showed so much kindness and her red hair was so lovely and short which complimented her full face very well. She told me not to move around too much as she goes to do a full check up on me.