Chapter 2

[edited]

[author's note at the end, please read]

Persephone

I parked the car on the space that I luckily found and turned the engine off, taking my keys off the ignition and placed it inside of my wallet that I had in my bag. I swung my bag on my shoulder as I locked the door, stepping out of the car. The time that I looked up, I saw all students murmuring at each other, staring at me as if I was an alien sent from heaven. 

Huh, an angel alien. 

Ignoring the weird stares I got from the students, I immediately went inside the building only to realize that I don't even know where I am. With a sigh, I started looking for the registrar's office at the crowded hallway and finally found my way into the registrar's office. I looked around and saw some strange looking dudes that does not look like the Filipinos I have seen outside of the campus. 

Exchange students. 

I walked further in the office and saw a lady sitting on a chair on the front desk. I cleared my throat and smiled brightly at her, secretly hoping my charms would work on her. "Excuse me, I still don't have my schedule and was wondering if I could get them?" I politely asked her, while she nodded her head and listened to every word I said. 

sana all ganyan, but they're not. They just listen to respond, not to understand.

"I just need your name and surname, please" she inquires, looking at me through her thick lenses. I nodded and told her my name, after that, she told me to wait for a while so I sat down on a chair in front of her and saw another group of lads walking in the room that doesn't looK
from somewhere around here. 

Hell, I look more like a local than them.

I could probably say that it's a rare sight for me to see that there are other foreign students that studies here. I didn't knew this was an international school.

Or is it?

After a short while, my attention was taken by the lady who called my name. All of the foreign dudes looked at me simultaneously, making me furrow my brows at them. 

"Problema n'yo mga 'tol" sambit ko habang binabaan ko boses ko.

They turned to look away, pretending to do something in their limited space.

-----------------------------------------------

Hindi naman pala matagal pasok ko, tsaka apat na araw lang ako kada linggo papasok. less hassle, thank goodness.

THUD.

May nabangga ako at napaupo ako sa sahig sa sobrang tigas ng katawan nung lalaki o kahit sino man yung nabangga ko at nang tumayo ako, pinagpaggan ko yung damit ko "watch where you're going wimp" sabi nung lalaki at napatingin agad ako.