Chapter 11

[nasobrahan po ako sa kape]

--

Persephone

Days went by without the both of us talking like how we did at the coffee shop, at ngayong andun na yung babae, Rachel, her name as from what I have heard, continued being close at him. It's impossible to walk towards him without facing that clown faced bitch first, so I didn't even try to talk to him anymore. 

Haechan, me and the girls grew closer as the days went by. Haechan and I were almost inseparable as we found ourselves hanging out almost throughout the whole week, I love his company so much.  It makes me feel so light and free, as if there is nothing else to worry about whenever we're together. It's just me and him and the rest of the world seems to be in a blur whenever we hang out with each other. 

As for Niall? I don't know, to be honest. I don't talk to him that much anymore, nor stare at him at the hallways where I would find him and his little trained bitch walking around the campus. It annoyed me that the girl was the one who tries to grab my attention with her slutty antics with Niall. 

I didn't really feel anything at what she was doing.

Although we don't talk, I could still catch him steal gazes at me at the classes na meron kaming dalawa lang. I would stare back of course, but I would turn my attention elsewhere kapag andyan na yung mga kaibigan kong naghahanap sakin. I don't want them to notice what's with us, not that we have a relationship or anything but if people found out that we're hanging out I think it'd be a big scandal. 

It's second to the last class, isa 'tong class na to sa mga classes na meron ako kasama si Niall. Actually, dalawang classes lang yung kaming dalawa lang magka-classmate and I somewhat felt uncomfortable earlier when I caught him looking at me with those predator eyes, as if he was to devour me like a prey lost in the middle of the woods. 

The chair beside me suddenly moved, surprise surprise look who's here. 

Nang tumingin ako, I knew that I was right at guessing that he moved beside me. I cleared my throat and moved a seat to my right, avoiding his mere presence. Ayoko s'yang kausapin kung ganun lang din naman pala iaasta nya. It's humiliating me. 

"Would you please not move away, Perse?" 

"Don't you dare, call me that, asshole." I grit my teeth at him before sending him a glare, trying to focus on what the professor in the front says. "You don't get to call me that anymore" I rolled my eyes as he moved beside me again and before I could even move, I felt his large hand grip my thigh, preventing me to move away from him. 

My cheeks suddenly heat up at the warm sensation his large hand sent throughout my body, to say that I am surprised from the touch would be an understatement. I'm more than surprised. I suddenly can't move with his hand close to my crotch, if I tried moving, it's going to hike up closer to my heat and hindi maganda yun.