Chapter 13

[what should I doooooo, I feel so drained in my online classes. I feel like I want to fail every subject but I also don't want to have low grades because I'm almost graduatingggg. 

AAAAAAAAAAA

I hope you guys are taking good care of yourselves in this long ass quarantine. It's so important to take care of your mental health, as well as your whole self so that you can see the world once again after this pandemic. 

Thank you for the readers that are still waiting for this book to be done. I love you all]

--

Niall

I watched as the guy I keep seeing her with almost went up to walk towards her. The bell then stopped him from doing so, making me release a breath that I was holding in. I went into my first class, where I didn't found Harry sitting in his usual seat. 

I only found Rachel sitting on his seat, making me furrow my brows at the seat he usually sat on. My eyes scanned the whole room and found him sitting up in the front row, as if on cue, his head turned to our direction and I didn't missed that look on his eyes. 

He's mad. 

What is he mad at me for? 

I sat down in an empty seat in front of our usual seat, leaving that girl behind me. Her hands suddenly went on my clothed skin, making me wince at the sensation of her rough hands. "Niall~" she practically moaned through my ear, another wince left my mouth as I rolled my eyes, taking my laptop out and started to ignore her pleas. 

She eventually stopped whining at me, making me almost sigh in relief, almost since she suddenly stood up with a loud shout. It did not bothered me, but most of the people inside of the classroom flinched at the loud annoying sound. 

"WHY AREN'T YOU NOTICING ME, NIALL?" I didn't gave her a glance, making me hear a groan before sensing that she had already stomped her way out of the classroom. Though her presence was gone, I couldn't help but feel Harry's gaze burn at me. 

Why is he mad at me? What have I done to him? 

I groaned inwardly as I continued to listen for the rest of the class. 

-

A week had passed and I didn't saw her, not even her shadow. Hell, her presence wasn't even around. 

I found me and myself trying to keep busy as I realized that I'm alone in this big campus. Harry isn't even talking to me for the past week. 

Class after class, I felt empty. Harry didn't even went and talked to me, Persephone and her friends were nowhere to be seen and all that I could see in the campus was Persephone's korean friends. 

I kept seeing them steal glances at me, which somehow gotten into my nerves that's why I decided to go out in the field and eat there instead of eating inside the cafeteria. I found myself sitting on a table outside of the cafeteria, spending my free time alone, eating the food that I bought from the stalls. 

I suddenly found myself sighing in relief as Harry, finally, set his tray in front of me and sat down on the opposite side of the table I sat on. I looked at harry who bit on his food with a hard look on his face, his eyes finally meeting mine after a week of us not talking to each other. I saw him giving me that familiar look which I didn't catch quickly.

"I heard you fucked up, mate." he started and I was visibly confused at what he said, he rolls his eyes at my clueless face. What is he talking about? "Don't even try to act innocent, Niall. What you did to that girl isn't good."

"You're what, my mother now?" he scoffs, smirking at me as if he knows something I don't.

"Niall, do you not know why she's not around here today, and for the last week?" he hummed, placing his food down on his tray, "her parents had left her, Niall. Her mother left her for another family and guess which day that happened?" I furrowed my brows and felt my heartbreak at he is telling me right now. 

What he's telling me suddenly sank in me. It happened the day I kissed her to make the other guy jealous. 

"That's right mate, let that eat you alive. You fucked her up in such a bad time." Harry shakes his head as his teeth bit into his food. My stomach felt like it's going to let out the foods that I had just eaten. Was that the reason why she was crying a week ago? 

Fuck. 

"Do... do you know where she is, right now?" He shakes his head as his shoulders shrug. "Ask her friends, not me. Though I don't think her friends would tell you since you fucker also fucked up" slumping down on my seat, I palmed my face, trying to remove the anxiousness that slowly rose up from the pits of my stomach. 

What should I do... I'm stuck in regretting and wanting to walk to her and give her a comforting hand, which I think she's going to avoid. 

Fuck.