Chapter 5

[edited]

I stopped in my tracks, trying to listen if there really was someone that was following me. Instead of me walking away already, I suddenly felt my cheek pressing on the doors of the lockers, earning a grunt from me. I tried to push the person away from me, but the person is obviously stronger than me.

Closing my eyes, I waited for the person to steal some of my stuff. Instead of doing that, I felt a hot breath on my ear, and heard someone whisper.

"Why are you suddenly afraid, brave girl?"  

wait.

that sound.... his voice sounds familiar?

Nung binuksan ko yung mga mata ko and turned to face the person, I was met with two blue orbs observing me with some kind of hunger, reflecting on my own. I squinted my eyes at him, in disbelief that he's stalking me. I clenched my jaw and suddenly pushed him hard, making him tumble back and it was my turn to pin his wrist on his sides. 

"Didn't knew that I had a stalker," I smirked, looking at his panicked state. I didn't mind the close proximity since he's the one who started it first. I could see something flash in his eyes, but I don't know what it was or am I just being blind?

I ran my eyes down on his face down to his neck, seeing his adam apple bob up and down. 

I make him nervous? Great

"Why are you suddenly quiet, Mr. Blondie? Hm? Cat got your tongue?"

I taunted him while looking him, trying to scare him as much as possible. He suddenly shakes his head and stands straight. Bigla niyang hinawakan wrists ko at finlip over ako against sa mga lockers. I bit my lip while struggling to get out of his grip. Nakadikit yung mukha ko sa pinto ng isang locker while being held down on my wrists by him. 

I'm almost going to bend for him, what the fuckkkk.

"You are so lucky I have self-control. If I did not have that thing, you wouldn't be able to walk by now, baby girl" he whispered in my ear, I felt cold shivers run down my spine as he spoke with his honey, deep voice. 

Fuck, my hormones are not helping me get out of his grip.

Fuckkk. I'm in trouble. 

I shouldn't feel this way, for all I know baka fuckboy sya dito sa school. I don't like people like these, what the fuck am I thinking? What am I doing being submissive to him? I should not let him do this to me.

I struggled to break away from his grip. "Let go of me, you ass" sabi ko habang tinatry na pumiglas sa mga kamay nya. He just chuckled at my reaction, making me more annoyed. "What if I don't want to, baby girl, what  would you do, huh?" his lips ran down from the shell of my ear and down on the crook of my neck. 

I almost moaned at the forgotten sensation that I have longed, but not like this. I don't want him to do this to me in this state. My hormones are telling me otherwise, though I won't let my hormones do me dirty.

Help.

"I swear I'll beat the shit out of you if you touch me like that"

"You like it don't you?"

"I don't"

"Quit lying, doll. I know you do, you're just in denial."

I bit my lip in order for me to contain the angry words that wanted to go out badly as well. For some unknown reasons, I can't scream at him with me in this state, so I just pushed him back while he was still holding my wrists and ng nagkaroon ng sapat na space between us, the idea of me headbutting a person finally got out of my bucket list. 

I almost swung my fist at him if it weren't for a student that came out of a classroom staring at us before heading to the restroom.

Finally I am free from his grips. I saw him gripping his nose, it's probably bleeding but who cares. He shouldn't have touched me like that. I could only stare at him blankly as I watched his nose bleed on the hallway before pulling him to stand up and dragged him to the clinic. 

Once we got there, I pushed him down on the chair and saw a nurse, dali-dali siyang pumunta kay Niall at tinignan yung dumudugo nya na ilong. "What happened?" ang tanong nya. I let out an annoyed sigh and rolled my eyes, "he was being his usual self, clumsy at the staircase and then the next thing I knew he was rolling down to the bottom of the stairs" ang sabi ko naman sa nurse. 

I knelt down on his eye level and placed a hand on his head. "Right, babe?" I smirked to his annoyed expression and stood up again. "I'll get going, I think he knows where  I"ll be if he ever looks for me." and with that, I made my way to the class.

I was at least 10 minutes late, and all eyes were on me nung pumasok ako sa classroom. Ang tahimik, it's starting to get awkward so I moved up in the front and introduced myself. 

I couldn't help but notice Hoseok, the curly haired dude and Seokjin  in the class, looking at me as well. 

I smirked and plopped down in an empty seat near the middle part of the room. Tumabi agad sakin sina Hoseok and Seokjin, and I couldn't be more happier. Hoseok is a literal sunshine, only problem is, he's way too loud sometimes. But, okay lang yun, at least may nakakausap ako. 

As for Seokjin? 

Marry me pls

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄