Chapter 8

[edited]

---

"the sun is so high in the sky, 
I try to soar high and reach the bright light,but the soft grass kept pulling me in its embrace,
leaving me under the warmth of the sun and the cold embrace of the grass,
my mind drifted to wonder how long,
how long will I still stay in your cold embrace."

--

Persephone

Today is a Saturday and Haechan and I have decided to go out and do the assigned task for us at a coffee shop na parehas malapit sa bahay naming dalawa. I didn't want to burden him by travelling so far just to see me. 

Bwisit na literature yan, I should be lazing around during this time of the day, instead I get to do something that I would probably throw away after. 

"Okay, how do you want us to start?" I could only give him  a pout as I plopped down on the big bean bag that the coffee shop have. They are perfect for students like us who loves to go out of the house to do their works somewhere that makes them feel comfortable. "Perse-ssi, you do know that your whining won't give us a high grade, right?" ang sabi nya sakin habang naka-cross arms sya, sternly looking at me.

"I know~ but I can't help but feel so lazy right now" sabi ko sa kanya habang tinatadyakan yung ere, "I want to do it when I feel motivated" 

"and when is that?" when I didn't respond to his question and only gave him another pout, "that's what I thought" he told me before jotting down his ideas, I think. 

--

"Finally!" I giggled out in joy, laying down on the comforting bean bag once again, "we're finished!" ang banggit ko sa kanya, natutuwang wala na akong gagwin bukas at pwede na akong maghiga-higa, for the meantime. 

"See? That wasn't so hard, was it?" he sighs, copying how I curled myself up on the bean bag. "This is comfortable, you don't mind me sleeping in here for a while, right?"

Yawning, I shook my head and used my bag as a pillow and so did he, "I also am feeling sleepy because of this soft and warm bean bag" and the last thing I know is that I took a cat nap at a student's cafe. 

--

"Yah, wake up, I should take you home so you can rest better" ang rinig kong sabi ni Haechan, I groaned in response and shake my head, trying to shield my eyes away from the bright ceiling lights the coffee shop have. 

I kept my eyes shut and suddenly felt that I was being lifted, "I think you should give her to me, mate" another voice said, the vibrations coming from Haechan's chest made me think that he was arguing with someone else. 

I can't hear what they were talking about but it was being loud. 

I squirmed on Haechan's arms and successfully stood up without falling, "what are you guys being so noisy for?" 

"I'm taking you home, Perse. Let's go" 

"What?" a hand from my left hand pulled me, it was Niall. Another hand was holding on my right wrist, it was Haechan who looked at Niall with a cold stare. 

Damn, that's hot.

Why does everyone look hot right now? 

Did I just called Niall hot too? 

"You're coming with me," they said in unison, making me look at both of the men. One was holding my hand and the other my wrist. I am confused as to how I am supposed to get out of their grip, but as soon as I realized it, I am already trapped in this cycle and I am needed to make better decisions. 

What did I just got myself into?