Chapter 4

[edited]

Is it a crime... to want to live?

 Flashback

Though he looks more like a fuckboy than that asshole was. What? Did I just told myself that he looks more decent than this dude right here?

"By the way, I'm Kim Taehyung" 

End of flashback 

-

Persephone

I smiled at the boxed smiled lad in front of me. It was quite a relief to see another kind of face, making me forget that that person is here. When the teacher came in, we decided to sit beside each other and started to have these small talks while we were listening at the teacher at the same time, I couldn't help but to look at where he's seated, when I saw that he was seating at the left side of the room, I returned to listening to whatever the professor was saying and jotted down some important notes. 

Masipag akong studyante, I swear. Madalas lang talaga akong tinatamad kaya mukha tuloy akong walang alam HAHAHAHA

Nung naramdaman kong may nakatitig sakin, I looked for the source and found out that the jerk was sending daggers... not at me though. Kay Taehyung.

What's the matter with this dude? 

When I caught his attention, I raised my eyebrow up and rolled my eyes at him and went back to what I was doing earlier. "May kasabay ka later for the breaktime?" Tanong sakin bigla ni Taehyung, making me widen my eyes at him not hearing what he fully told me, I only heard the word breaktime. "I asked if you have someone to go to later in the canteen, 바보" he speaks in fluent english.

I shook my head and smiled at him, "wanna accompany me? I"ll be with two of my friends around, later" he asks smiling back at me, I nodded and went back to finish the activity that the professor just gave. 

--

break time

Nung lumabas kami sa classroom, nakita kong kasama n'ya pa rin yung kaibigan n'yang may meme face. I furrowed my brows when I saw him looking at me with a scowl. I rolled my eyes and caught up with Taehyung at the door.

"Persephone? How old are you?" he asks, does he plan on dating me? PFT as if I would let him. I wondered why he asked for my age...

BUT THEN, I remembered the honorifics they have

I sighed and yeah, he's probably older than me. "I'm 18, Taehyung hyung" I said in a small voice. Kadiri ako, I don't mean to look like small in front of him, but he's making me feel it. 

Tigilan mo na kasing tumingin sakin ng ganyan asldkals.

"Hyung? Why aren't you calling me oppa?" 

"I find the word too cliche and too cringey for me to even try and speak a syllable of it"

Nang makapasok kami sa canteen, nakita ko nanaman sya and this time, kasama nya yung mga lalaki na  nakita ko sa  office kanina. Tinignan ko sya sa face niya his cheeks were flaming, until me and hyung  reached a table that has two more guys in it. 

"I'm not your hyung, pabo. I'm your," he paused and placed his hand inside his pocket and pulled it quickly to reveal a finger heart. "oppa" he laughs as I shake my head with a blank face, shaking my head in disappointment.

Ay shems, pasabog si kuya kim mo. Pa pinger pinger pa ang kupal.

Everyone in the table laughed at his actions, and after that embarrassing-- second hand embarrassment, pinakilala n'ya ako sa mga kaibigan n'ya na kasama namin sa table. It was Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook, all of them were handsome Korean dudes.

I have not been surrounded by awesome, aesthetically looking people. 

Kalma hormones, wag ngayon, okay? 

"Yah, Taehyung-ah, where did Jimin went? Did you saw him?" sabi ni Seokjin kay Taehyung in Korean, leaving me somehow lost. "No, I haven't I thought he was with you and jungkook?" the three of them started to chat while I quietly ate the food I bought. 

After eating, we saw four more people walking up to our table. They all bowed in front of the table and said, in chorus, "sorry" and went to sat on the chair. We all casually talked, of course not removing the honorifics that they use back in Korea. They all gushed about how pretty my eyes are, since they are these wonderful colors of hazel brown with specks of golden light on my irises. 

They all knew my name and a little more about after the break time, and after that, we separated ways for our next subject. 

Little did I know, while walking to my second subject, I was being followed.

-------------------