Chapter 10

WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE JOHN WATSON IN THAT PHOTO. 

.

The smoke will always
be the cause of the fire one
has ignited in its fingertips. Playing
with fire is a dangerous game to play
all by yourself.

Persephone

Monday afternoon came and I am halfway through the dismissal of my class. I introduced Haechan to the other Korean dudes that I have met from Taehyung and they apparently became somewhat close, not that I really mind, though I feel like it's a bad thing to get them all together because I look like a small plant in the middle of tall fucking trees. 

Hindi naman ako maliit, matangkad lang talaga sila. 

I almost as tall as them, but not that small. Haechan's like 5'9 and I'm somewhere in 5'7 so, it's not much of a height difference. 

I also found out that Haechan got a small group that he's closer to, they call themselves dreamies and as I have heard, they're one of the known people around here. Now that I have found that out, I couldn't help but hear the things their fangirls are whispering whenever I hang out around them. 

I'm not hurt by their words because I am not what they think I am. I'm basically unbothered by it.

The loud ringing of the bell indicated na breaktime na, bigla kong naalala pinagusapan namin ni Niall, sabi nya sakin kahapon sa cafe na sumama daw ako sa lunch ngayong araw para malibre nya daw ako and I can't wait to get free food. 

Before stepping out of the room, I heard someone call me by my name making me turn around to face a doe eyed female human specie. Tilting my head, I glanced at her with confusion. First time akong lapitan ng babae sa school na 'to, so it's surprising for me to see a female walk up to me. 

"You're Persephone, right?" I nodded and she giggled, golly golly. "I'm Alyssa, it's nice to meet you" she sticks her hand out and I didn't know what to do with it, having me stare at it for a good couple of seconds before shaking it. 

I need to act human. 

She cute tho. 

She almost looked offended when I didn't shook her hand, oh shit please don't cry. "How did you know my name?" I squinted my eyes, keeping my hands on my side as I saw her tuck her hair behind her ear shell. cute