Episode 16 - Tomiko's Secret!

~ Akihiro's Pov ~

I heard the door open. "You wanted to see Matsumoto-sensei?" Tomiko asked. "Please sit down." I said. She sat on the chair that was in front of my desk. "What is it?" she asked. "They, found out." I informed her. She had a shocked expression. "What?" she asked.

~ Tomiko's Pov ~

I was shocked by the news. "Y-you m-m-mean m-my f-f-f-family?" I asked. "Yes, but don't get stressed and overwhelmed about it. We will take care of this business once we get back to Akibastar." he said. "O-ok." I said. "Try to relax through out the Space Live." he said. "Thank you." I left after.

"My secret has been revealed. What do I do?."

~ Noa's Pov ~

I was stunned. "I have to go Ichirou, it was nice talking you." I walked away from him. "Wait, Noa-chan..." he said to her. Noa kept walking away from Ichirou.

> After the Space Live >

"Ahhh... it's nice to be home right Tomiko?" Noa said to me. "Yep." I said. "Amazing! Akira and Yuko-senpai took some great photos when we were at Atamistar!" Takako said. "Amazing!" Saki said. "Ok girls, put your suitcases into this shoot and it will automatically be in your room. "Really? Cool!" Sakura said. "The technologies these days are very proficient!" Michiyo's glasses were shining as she said it. "Ayako, can you help me carry my second suitcase." Miyu asked. "Sure." Ayako said. Accidentally Miyu's suitcase opened. There was boxes of ramen noodles and other junk foods falling out. "Miyu, why did you carry food?" Takako asked. "Because I love food. And food and I share a special bond." Miyu said. After we put our suitcases into our belongings we decided to head back to the dorm rooms. As we passed the main gate as we were walking we saw a black shiny limo with some security guards standing infront. "What's going on?" Michiyo said. "You girls stay here, we'll take care of this." Takamina said. We saw the back door open. A tall beautiful lady who looks like Itano Tomomi came out. "I-it's mother..." without thinking I ran away from the group. "Hey! Tomiko! Where are you going?!" Noa asked me as I was still running. I ignored her and kept going. "Itano-san, what are doing here?" Takamina asked. Matsumoto-sensei entered in smoothly. "Takamina, let me handle this. " he said. "Understood." Takamina obeyed. "Matsumoto-sensei, long time no see." she started to smile. "You too, why did you came here?" he asked. "I came to talk you about something really important." she seriously said. "I understand, let's take this to my office follow me." he said. They both started to walk. "Takamina, you're in charge of the members for the rest of the day, Yuma-san, you're in charge of headquarters for the rest of the day." he said to them. "Understood." they both said. Matsumoto-sensei and Itano-san walked away. "C'mon girls, it's time go." Takamina said. "Right!" we all said.

~ Akihiro's Pov ~

"So I guess the Itano family found out." I said. "Yes." Itano-san said before sipping some of tea that was brought not long ago. "When did you guys found out?" I asked. "When Tomiko debuted." she answered.

~ Noa's Pov ~

"Alright! That was the last one!" I was finished unpacking. "Noa, where are going?" Takako asked as I was about to leave the room. "I'm going to find Tomiko." I said. "I'll go with you." Takako said. We both left the room.

> 30 minutes Later >

After voyaging all over the place, we went to our last option, the garden. As we got there we saw Tomiko 's hands on her face, she was crying. We ran up to her. "Tomiko what's wrong?" Takako asked. "I-I..." she continue to cry. "Tomiko calm down, it's okay." I said. "I'm sorry...I-I can't tell you." she said. "C'mon Tomiko, you'll feel better if you tell us." Takako said. "Fine, I might as well tell you now, besides you will know sooner or later." she said. She look a deep breath. "I-I" she tears started to fall out again. "I'm not supposed to be in Akb0048." she said. "What? What do you mean?" I asked. "Yeah, aren't you supposed to be next in line to succeed Itano Tomomi?" Takako asked. "No, my family told me that I wasn't suitable to succeed my grandmother." she said. "Why?" I asked. "Be-because I-I'm different, I look different than my other family members, I was born with a very weak body while the average Itano family member had strong bodies, and I'm the only family member that has a speech disorder." she said. "What? You don't look any different from your family and what speech disorder?" Noa said. "I-I have a stuttering disorder, I have a hard time speaking and stutter uncontrollably. " she said. "Tomiko..." Takako said. "Matsumoto-sensei and my grandmother have been secretly helping me train even though I wasn't allow to follow the traditional training procedure in the family and getting into Akb0048." she said. "L-let's go back." she stood up, we all walked back together.