Episode 20 - Vacation on Atamistar!

~ Noa's Pov ~

"Mother, how's Akibastar?" I asked her from my phone.

"It's great! Just like old times! I hope you guys will enjoy your vacation!" she said.

"Well it's actually a photoshoot too, I wouldn't count it as a vacation." an anime sweat drop appeared on my head.

"Well I have to go to a business meeting for my first clothing line for this season! Bye sweetie take care!" she said.

"Bye mother good luck!" the hologram from my phone disappeared.

"WE'RE HERE!!!!" everybody said.

We could see the white sandy beach from our ship. We landed and came out.

"It's so hot!" Acchan was trying to fan herself.

"Of course it is! It's June!" Michiyo said.

"Let's go into our hotel!" Matsumoto-sensei cheerfully said to us.

We all went into our hotel. As usual, it had a fancy and modern interior.

"Ok here's our schedule, after unpacking you guys need to go to this area where we can start our photo shoot. Be there in 30 minutes, pronto. Got it?" Yuma-san was showing us the area from a hologram, that appeared from her phone.

"Yes!" we all said.

"So Noa did you upload your poster yet for the Senbatsu Elections yet?" Takako asked me.

"No, not yet." I said.

"Really? You have to hurry up cause everybody else did already including me." Takako said.

I remembered what Matsumto-sensei said to all of us.

< 3 weeks ago <

"Now some of you have already knew what Senbatsu is and some don't. So I'll go over what it is. The Senbatsu Elections is a very special tradition that has been going on for generations . It started when Akb0048 was the original band from earth, Akb48. I know that in the last election there has been only one group called "senbatsu" and only the top 10 members with the most number of votes are selected. Well this year we're going to turn it into a more traditional style just like what Akb48 did in their elections. We will have two groups in this election, "Senbatsu" and we'll be bringing back the second group that was in the original Akb48 elections, the "Undergirls". It's pretty simple, there's going to be 32 selected members that will promote a song. Places 32 to 17 will be the "Undergirls" while places 16 to 1 will be "Senbatsu". The member who takes 1st place will be crowned centernova of Akb0048!" Matsumoto-sensei explained.

> Back to the present >

I finished unpacking and went to the beach area Yuma-san told us to go to.

"Ok! Everybody's here! Great! Now here are your bikinis for the photoshoot!" Yuma-san said.

"B-B-BIKINIS?!" we were all surprised.

"Yes! This is a bikini photoshoot after all! I know you don't do them do them that often as kenkyuuseis but do your best!" Yuma-san said.

> Later >

"H-how do I look?" I came out of the changing room.

I wearing a purple two piece with a skirt.

"KAWAIII!!!!" everybody said.

"I-I don't feel comfortable like this..." I looked down.

"You just need confidence Noa!" Sakura said to me.