Episode 12 - The Handshake Event

- Noa's Pov -

CHERRY CHERRY BOY
CHERRY CHERRY GIRL
You run
CHERRY CHERRY BOY
CHERRY CHERRY GIRL
Splashing the water

On the white sandy beach with these embroidered sandals,
The crashing waves carry the summer

If it's a barefoot love
It can go anywhere
I longed for it
At seventeen

CHERRY CHERRY BOY
CHERRY CHERRY GIRL
I run away
CHERRY CHERRY BOY
CHERRY CHERRY GIRL
Chase after me!

The round sun burns hotly
At that moment, an extend hand holds another hand

My first kiss
Was sweet and sour
I didn't know
The sea shore's kiss

CHERRY CHERRY BOY
CHERRY CHERRY GIRL
I close my eyes
CHERRY CHERRY BOY
CHERRY CHERRY GIRL
Amidst the sea breeze

In the chest of your T-shirt
While I buried my face,
I was listening
To you like the sea

CHERRY CHERRY BOY
CHERRY CHERRY GIRL
I run away
CHERRY CHERRY BOY
CHERRY CHERRY GIRL
Chase after me!

CHERRY CHERRY BOY
CHERRY CHERRY GIRL
You run
CHERRY CHERRY BOY
CHERRY CHERRY GIRL
Splashing the water

-

The song ended. "Good job everyone! That was excellent Acchan you nailed it!" Hana said. "Thank you!" she said. "Noa, you need to be more cautious about your moves." Hana told me. "Yes." I said. In Acchan's solo I was one of background dancers with Takako and Mami. I saw Acchan still practicing her dance moves. She looked beautiful and flawless. I wish I can be like that. I decided to start practicing my dance moves also. "Wow! That was perfect!" Takamina and Yuko came into the room. "Your moves are clean cut!" Yuko said. "Thank you Takamina-Senpai, Yuko-senpai." Acchan bowed to them. "You're Ichihara Atsuko right?" Takamina asked. "Yes but you can call me Acchan." Acchan said. "We look forward to your performance in the Space Live." Yuko said. "Thank you!" she said happily. "Hey Noa!" Takamina called me. "WAHHH!!!!" I fell on my bottom while I in the middle of dancing. "Ouch." I said quietly. Yuko offered me a hand. "Good luck at the handshake event tomorrow. Do you're best and remember to be confident!" Yuko smiled at me. "Yeah!" I wrote optimistic on my shirt. "That pretty lame..." Acchan said. "Acchan, do your best too!" Takamina said. "Thank you so much! Do your best at the handshake event too!" I bowed immediately. "Well we have to go now! See ya!" Takamina said. "Bye!" we both said. Acchan grabbed her stuff and left the practice room while I kept practicing. "The Handshake event..." Acchan said.

> Later...>

"AHHHH!!!! I don't know what to wear for tomorrow!!!!" Saki panicked. "Don't waste time Saki!" Michiyo said. "Ok." Saki said. "Hey Noa what are you wearing for tomorrow?" Takako asked. "I...I don't know." I said. "It's fine. Just don't wear one of your graphic t-shirts that says like 'never give up' or something like that." Takako. "But..." I started to tear up a little. "I'm sorry but it's for your own good." she said. "But now I don't have anything to wear for tomorrow." I said. "Don't worry we'll help you with that!" Sakura and Tomiko came in. "Let's go!" Sakura grabbed my wrist and we went to her room.

> Next day >

I walked out of the dorm building. I was wearing a white long sleeve dress with gold buttons that went fell to my knees. I also wore dark brown ankle boots. "Wow! Noa!" Takako said. "Thanks." I tried to make a fab aura around me and a cool pose but I failed. "Uhhhh...Noa what are you doing?" Michiyo asked. "What do you mean?" I tried to ask in a cool fashion. "Seriously Noa. What are you trying to do?" Michiyo asked. "Sorry... I just wanted to look cool in front of the fans." I confessed. "No Noa! This isn't what I taught you last night!" Salura said. "Need more pheromones!" she said. "No! Noa! Don't get the pheromones!" Ayako said. "Uhhhh...ok." I said. "C'mon girls! It's time to go on the bus!" Yuma said. We all went in. I sat next to Tomiko. "Are you nervous Noa?" Tomiko asked. "Yeah, are you?" I asked her. "Yep!" Tomiko smiled. "Don't worry you'll make your fans happy and satisfied...unlike me." I said. "No way! You'll do fine!" she said. The bus started moving.