Episode 11 - Training Time!

- Noa's Pov -

"Space Live?!" we were all in Matsumoto's office. "Yes! We decided to have you guys do a Space Live!" he said happily. "Chairman, please explain to them about the Space Live." Yuma-san said. He got out of his chair. "Who has seen a Space Live before?" he asked us. We all raised our hands. "Good! Then I don't have to go through the basics about it!" he said. "Now in a Space Live! You guys will be traveling planet to planet and will perform for the fab fans!!!" he said. "Please get to the point." Yuma-san said. "Yes my grumpy lady." he said. "W-what?! What kind of nickname is that?!" she said. "I was just kidding silly! Anyways details will be revealed during training!" he said. "Training? I thought we were we doing normal trainingnow." Michiyo said. "No, this isn't any kind of training! This is a special kind of training designed for Space Lives!" he said.

> Later >

"Welcome to your first day in training!" Hana said cheerfully. We arrived in this stadium like room. It's bigger than any other practice rooms in the whole building. "I call this training: Operation training for Space Live!" she said cheerfully once again. "That's not really creative..." Michyo stated. "Yeah I know..." Hana hesitatingly said. "Woah! What is this room?!" I asked. "This is the special training room specially made for Space Lives!" Hana said. "Now let's get started shall we?" she said. "Your first lesson for today is to learn how to maintain your balance!" Hana said. Then out of nowhere a bunch of floating apple crates came out. "AHHHHH!!!! Huh?!" Saki got scared of the flying apple crates. "Flying apple crates?" Takako asked. "YAY!!!! FLYING APPLE CRATES!!!!" Akira and Mami cheered. "Yes! Flying apple crates!" Hana. "What are apple crates going to do with our training?" Acchan asked. "During Space Lives, every member has to go on flying plates so they could fly everywhere around the concert. On the flying plates you guys have to learn to sing, dance, and move on it while it's flying!" she explained. "I wanna try!!!" Mami said. "Ok!" Hana said. One of the apple crates flew down towards Mami. She climbed on top of the box. "I'm ready!" Mami said. "Ok!" Hana pressed the button that controlled the apple boxes. It started to levitate higher and higher. "THIS IS SOOO HIGH!!!!!!!" Mami shouted from where she was at. "TRY MOVING!!!!" Hana instructed her. "OK!!!!" she said. She started doing crazily on the box. "T-THIS IS.....WOBBLY!!!!!" she started to fall. "MAMI!!!" Akira started to run to save her. "Wait." Michiyo said. A large cusion started to form almost covering the whole floor in the room. "I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYY!!!!! OOOFFF!!!!" her face landed on the cusion. "How was it Mami?" Hana asked. Mami got up. "That. Was. AWESOME!!!!!" she said. "I WANNA TRY!!!!" Akira volunteered. "In that case..... EVERYBODY! HOP ON A APPLE BOX!!!!!!!" Hana said. We all hopped on an apple box. "Is everybody ready?" Hana asked. "Yep!" we all said. The boxes started levitating again. "T-this is scary!!!!" I said. "I know!!!" Saki said. "TRY STANDING AND MOVING!!!!" Hana said. We all stood up and moved a bit. "Hey! This is kind of fun!" Takako said. "Ok! Are you guys getting the hang of it?" Hana asked. "Yep!" we all agreed. "Good now it's time to go down!" Hana pushed the button and the apple carts floated us down. Yuma entered the room. "Hey girls! How's practice going?" Yuma said. "Great Yuma!" Hana said. "That's good to hear! Now I have the details of the Space Live! I just spoke to the successors about it!" Yuma opened a large hologram of the details.

-

On the Holorgram:

Settings of Space Live:

1) Akibastar

2) Callistar

3) Lancastar

4) Tundrastar

5) Atamistar

-

"Callistar?!" I asked. "Isn't that your home planet Acchan and Noa?" Tomiko asked. "Yes." we both said. "Now for the setlist." The hologram changed into the set list.