Episode 3 - 2nd round: Everything gets real!

~ Noa's Pov ~

Everybody was at the Akb0048 theater again the next morning. Everybody was chatting . "Hey Noa, do think we'll be at the same group?" Acchan asked me. "I hope all 5 of us we'll be at the same group together!" Saki said nervously. "It will be alright Saki-chan!" Takako cheered Saki up. "Thank you." Saki thanked Takako. "Good morning everybody!" The chairman came up on the stage. The theater went silent "Today we will be announcing the 20 audtion groups!" He said. He pulled out the names of the people and the groups. "Here we go!" he said.

> 10 minutes later >

He already announced 4 groups and Michiyo, Takako, Saki, Acchan, and I were not assigned to any of the groups. "In Group 5!" He said. "Oto Ai, Hori Yuki, Chino Aya, Ichihara Atsuko, Hamada Chie, Rino Saki, Yamazaki Michiyo, Kobashigawa Takako, Eto Suzu, and lastly..." he paused "Takahashi Noa!" I was shocked when he announced my name. I can't beleive all five of us are going to be auditioning in the same group. "We get to be in the same group together!" Acchan said. "Yay! I'm so happy!" Saki cheered. "See Saki-chan, everything will be all right!" Takako said to her.

> Later >

The announcement assigned groups was over. "Now I will announce what song each group will be doing!" He announced. "Group 1: Beginner, Group 2: Aruji Naki Sono Koe, Group 3: 50%, Group 4: Chance no Juban, Group 5: Aitakatta, Group 6: Iiwake Maybe, Group 7: Ogoe Dimond, Group 8: Korogaru ishi nare, Group 9: River, Group 10: Akb Sanjo, Group 11: Heart Gata Virus, Group 12: Yume wa nando mo umarekawaru, Group 13: Kaze wa Fuiteiru, Group 14: Heavy Rotation: Kibo ni Tsuite, Group 15: Shonichi, Group 16: Anti, Group 17: Choose me, Group 18: Shoujotachi yo, Group 19: Ougon center, and finally Group 20: Manatsu Sounds Good!" He announced. "Aitakatta, that's a hard song!" I said. "Don't worry Noa let's work hard together!" Acchan said. "Yep!" I said. "You will start practice tomorrow with dance instructors to help you all good luck!" he said.

> A couple days later >

"Ahh!" I plopped onto the floor. "Noa this is the 50th time you have messed up!" the dance instructor scolded me. "Everybody is doing it wrong! Atsuko show how it should be done!" Everybody was at the perimeter of the practice room. Atsuko was in her position. "Start!" The instructor played the song.
-
I wanted to meet you
Yes!
I wanted to meet you
Yes!
You...

On my bike with all my strength
I pedal
And climb this hill
Even with the blowing wind
Against my shirt, I'm still not fast enough

-
"Woah Acchan is amazing!" I said. "Wow! Atsuko is amazing! She could be the next Maeda Atsuko!" She is most likely to make it to the final round!" Everybody whispered to one another talking about how amazing Acchan was.
-
I wanted to meet you
Yes!
I wanted to meet you
Yes!
You...

I wanted to meet you
-
Acchan ended beautifully. The song ended. "Nice job Atsuko! You're nickname is Acchan from now on!" The instructor praised her. "Thank you sensei! Everybody calls me Acchan back at my home planet." She said. Everybody started praising her and crowding around her. "Now everybody do you get now?" The instructor asked us. "Yes!" we all answered. In this group Acchan is the best, but I'm the worst! "Girls listen!" The instructor caught our attention. "I will announce the positions for the performance of the auditions!" She announced. "In the back are: Rino Saki..." she went on reading the list. Saki was looked relived. "Aren't you dissapointed Saki?" I asked. "No I'm just relived that I don't be in the front position letting the judges staring at me. It's scary!" She said to me. I laughed a little. "I wonder what position I'll be in." I said to myself quietly.