Episode 7: The 100th generation Kenkyuusei members!!!

~ Noa's Pov ~

"NOA WAKE UP!!!!!" Takako threw a pillow at my face at me. I opened my drowsy eyes. "Huh?" I asked. "Hurry up! We'll be late for our first day of training!" Takako said. I finally opened my eyes fully and quickly got ready. We all wore the Akb0048 kenkyuusei unifroms that we recived yesterday.Takako and I rushed to the large fancy building that was in the center of the Akb0048 territory which was of the AKB Academy. The AKB Academy was gone when the entertainment ban recently began at around year the 0045. It reopened after the entertainment ban in the year 0056. "Sorry we're late!" we tried to catch our breath after running to the building. "Actually, you're just in time." Matsumoto-sensei said. All 12 of us were here in his office. "Woah! His office is so BIG and modern!" I said. "Thank you little flower." he said. "Do you have to do that every time?" Yuma asked in annoyance. "What? You jealous again?" he asked. "No, you just sound like a pervert to the girls..." she said. "We don't really mind him calling us little flower." Takako said. "Ok good, we don't want to scare you guys." Yuma said. "Haha! Sometimes Yuma-san is like a old grumpy mommy!" Matsumoto-sensei said to us. "Hey who are you calling 'old' and 'grumpy'?" Yuma asked. "Haha! Anyways, today you will be assigned to Kenkyuusei teams. But, tomorrow you guys will start training and lessons right away!" he said. "Here" he then handed us white large fancy envelopes. "If you're wondering what this is, inside it says what teams you are assigned to, schedule, and blah blah blah all the other stuff." he said. We all looked at the envelopes. "C'mon! What are you waiting for? Go ahead, open it!" he said. "Oh, ok." we all said and opened it. "I'm in team A!" I said. "Me too!" Takako said. "Me too!" Michiyo said. "I'm in team A." Acchan said. "Acchan? In the same team as me?" I asked in my thoughts. "I got team K." Saki said. "HEY US TOO!!!" two girls jumped on top of Saki. "W-who are you?!" she got scared. "I'm Akira!" her hand was on her shoulder. "And I'm Mami!" her hand was on her other shoulder. "We look forward to being with you!" they both said before laughing. "Uh.. ok.." Saki said nervously. "Yuma-san please take them to the trainee dorm building and show them their rooms." Matsumoto-sensei said. "Yes. C'mon! I'm going to show you were you will be staying in the trainee dorm building and a tour!" we followed her out of the AKB Academy.

> Later >

"Whoa the dorm building is amazing!" Takako said. The dorm building was huge! It looked liked a fancy hotel. "In this dorm building, it is separated into sections. On the left side that is Wing A for the kenkyuusei team a, next to that wing that is also in the left side is 2 other wings for team k and b, and lastly on the right side there are 2 wings next to each other for team 4 and 8. Your envelope should have your dorm room in it and 3other roomates you are assinged to. Call be if you need me." she walked away from us after she explained. "Well I guess we better get going" I said. "Yeah." Takako aggreed. We took out the paper that says about our dorm rooms. "What room did you get?" I asked. "Room A1112." Takako said. "Me too!" I said."Yay! We're going to the roomates with Michiyo and Acchan!" she said. "Yay! Michiyo and...Acchan?" I was surprised. "Don't worry about Acchan Noa! She's going to be fine!" Takako cheered me up. "Thanks." I said.

> Later >

We finaly got to our dorm room on the 13th floor. Takako then opened the door. "Wow! it looks so nice!" I said. The room was covered in pink. there was 1 bunk bed that were nicely organized on each side, a big window with pretty pink fancy curtains, a desk with a computer, a t.v, a pink chandelier on the ceiling, lamps, shelves, chairs, storage tables, and a bathroom! "This is so cool!" Takako said. We heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Takako said. Michiyo and Acchan came in. "Hey Michiyo! Hey Acchan!" Takako said. "Hey!" they both said to Takako. "Hey Michiyo and Acchan!" I said. "Hey Noa!" Michiyo said. "Hey Noa!" Acchan said to me. I was confused of how Acchan said hi to me. It sounded like her usual self. Is she not mad at me anymore? Did she forgive me? Is she going to get revenge on me? "The room looks so pretty!" Acchan said. "Yeah!" Michiyo said. "Ok so how should we set this up?" Takako asked. "Hmm....I'll sleep on the top bunk on the right side." Michiyo said. "I'll sleep on the bottom bunk on the right side." Acchan said. "I'll sleep on the bottom on the bunk on left side." Takako said. "Then I'll sleep on the top of the bunk on the left side." I said.