Episode 21 - The Senbatsu Election!

~ Noa's Pov ~

"What is this place?" Michiyo asked.

All 12 of us were wondering around the theater earlier and somehow we found this remote shrine under the theater.

"WOW PRETTY!!!!!" Akira said.

Shining balls of light were floating around us.

We followed the corridor which lead us to a large room full of kiraras and a large pond (y'all know what I'm talking about right?). We also saw the successors, Matsumoto-sensei, and Yuma-san in the room.

"Huh?" we were all curious.

"Hey. What are you guys doing here? Kenkyuuseis not allowed to be in here." Takamina said.

"It's okay." Matsumoto-sensei.

"But-" Yuma-san said.

"Don't worry! They're allowed to know about this place! They're IRIS!" he said.

"So what is this place?" I asked.

"This is the Kirara Shrine! A very special shrine that has been with us since the beginning of Akb0048!" he said.

"This is were all of the kiraras live and how everybody's radiances and souls are judged." Yuma-san said.

"This is were we go to pray for good luck for every concert and especially for every election." Yukrin said.

"Amazing!" we all were amused.

An image of all the original members of Akb48 appeared and then it switched to the current successors.

"So is this how all of the successors are chosen?" Acchan asked.

"Yes." she said.

"Why aren't Kenkyuusei members allowed to know this?" Michiyo asked.

"That is something we cannot tell you about." Yuko said.

"C'mon, you should pray with us!" Tomomi said.

We all came over and prayed together.

I felt something strong and beautiful inside of me. I don't know how to describe this feeling but it feels good. My Kirara started glow as I prayed.

> Next Day >

~ Everybody's Pov ~

"Welcome to the Akb0048 0064 Senbatsu Election!!! I'm your MC, Miyagawa Aiko! " The male MC said.

"And I'm your other MC Kawashima

"Wait! You should also called it the 100th single Senbatsu Election since Akb0048 will have both new singles coming out for the very first time in a very, very, very long time!" The female MC said.

"You're right! This election will be a very special and competitive one too!" he said.

"With about 100 members participating, this should be exciting!" she said.

"Enough said! Let's get this show on the road with a very special performance of the Akb0048 Kenkyuusei!!!!" the male MC announced.
{Song ~ Ougon Center ~ Akb0048/Akb48 Kenkyuusei}
-
I'll make my way to centre!

Among so many girls
You were the first to set your eyes on me, you have good eyes

The stage is crowded
But I'll shake off and surpass everyone on my road to senbatsu

Aim for centre!
Like a tiger to position zero (the stage has numbers stuck on it to indicate positions; zero is the centre)
The spotlights suit me the best, don't they?
Aim for centre!
When I enter a team I'll fire up
I just can't be satisfied with such a place
It all depends on your support