Episode 9: The girls' day off

~ Noa's Pov ~

"UGH!!!! I"M SOOOO TIRED!!!!" Takako said. "Me too!" Aoi said. "From our promotion activities I'm-I'm *yawns* getting very sleepy" Michiyo falls asleep in her chair. "Being an idol is very exhausting. Right Noa? Noa?" Tomiko realized that I fell into a deep slumber.

< 3 weeks before <

"Here is our schedule!" Yuma said as a large hologram showed up. "WAHHHH!!!!!!" we were surprised by the amount of activites we have to do. "I-Is this our schedule?!" Saki asked. "Of course it is silly!" Yuma said cheerfully. We all froze with a shocked expression on our faces (just like in the animes).

> First week >

Performing on music shows: "Hello and welcome back to Music Planet!" The MC said. "Now it's time to welcome the 'new NONAME' IRIS!!!!" The MC announced.

> 2nd week- beginning 3rd week >

Promotional film shooting, photo shoots: "3,2,1.... ACTION!!!" the director shouted. "NOA! BE MORE CONFIDENT!!!!! YOU TOO SAKI!!!!" he said. "Yes!" we both said. "YAS! That's right werk it Tomiko and Sakura!!!!" the director said.

> 3rd week >

Interviews and variety shows: "Welcome to.... Akbingo!!!!!!" the MC said. "WAH!!!!!!" Saki got hit by a dodge ball. "Sorry but it's for the best!" Michiyo said. "Amazing! Atsuko-san is the only person left standing in the Red Team!" the MC said. "THIS. IS. FOR. BLUEEEE!!!!" Takako dramatically said while running (in dramatic slow motion) to the front trying to throw the ball at Acchan. Acchan then catches the ball and an awkward silence was summoned. "Huh?" Takako said.

> Back to the present >

The bus stopped at the the AKB headquarters (that's hwere the dormitories are, AKB Academy, theater, etc. are). I woke up and all of us got off the bus. Yuma escorted us to Matsumoto-sensei's office. We all got to his fancy office and sat down into his comfy yet fancy chairs. "Hello my pretty rainbows!!!!" Matsumoto-sensei said. "I have a very important announcement to make!!!" he announced. "What?" I asked. "Well, excellent question Noa! I have two good news for you!!!!" he said. "First of all, you guys are finished with promotions as IRIS and will go back to your regular schedules just going to school and performing at the theater!" he said. "THANK GOODNESS!!!" we all slouched on our chairs. "Second of all, tomorrow you guys will get a day off!!!" he also announced. "YAY!!!!" we all celebrate. "So that's all, you may leave and go do whatever!" he said. We all walked out of the office. "YAY!!!! DAY OFF!!!" we all celebrated.

> Next Day >

"UGH!!!! I'm soooooo bored!!!" Mami was on the lobby couch. "Well what do you want to do?" Akira asked. There was a long pause. "Uh..." Mami said. They both sighed.

~ Meanwhile ~

"Hey Tomiko can we go over to your house? I've always wondered about what it was like to be a Itano!" Sakura asked. "Sorry, you can't. The house is...uhh...currently under construction." Tomiko said. "Too bad. How about we-" Sakura got interupted. "Hey you! Over there!" A voice called Sakura. "Huh? Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae, Ayako, and Aoi? What is it?" Sakura asked. "We heard a lot of things about you. Now it's time to teach you a lesson..." Sayaka grabs her hand and drags her away. "HEY WHERE ARE OYU GUYS TAKING ME?!" Sakura asked. "Have fun Sakura!!!" Tomiko smiled and waved as Salura was being dragged away from her. "TOMIKO HELP ME!!!!" Sakura cried out.

~ Takako's Pov ~

"SNACKS!!!" I called out. "Check!" Miyu and Saki said. "THEATER!!!!" I said. "CHECK!!!!" Michiyo and Acchan said. "Alright!!! Everything is set!!!" I said. Noa came into the room. "Woah! What happened in here?!" she asked. "For our day off we're going to have a SHOUJO ANIME MARATHON!!!!" I explained to her. "You should join us! According to my calculations...it will be more enjoyable with out around!" Michiyo said. Everybody was laughing and smiling. Noa noticed Acchan's serious expression on her face. I was still worried about them to. She looked and smiled at her but looked away after. "Sorry. I'm actually going out for the day." She said. "No it's fine. Have fun!" Takako said. "Oh! Do you guys need anything?" Noa asked. "No it's fine!" Saki said. "Ok see you later!" She walked away.