Episode 2 - Welcome to Akibastar

~ Noa's Pov ~

"So we're supposed to go to station #6 right?" I asked. "Yep." Acchan corrected me. We arrived at the stop and now walking to our station. As we walked a girl with blue hair bumped into us. "Sorry!" She rushed away from us. "Who was that?" Acchan asked. "I don't know maybe she is an applicant from the Akb0048 auditions." I said. "I don't think so." Acchan disagreed.
> Later >
Acchan and I bought ourselves a drink and sat down in station #6. "Ahh I feel so refreshed!" I took a sip of my drink. "Yeah me too!" Acchan agreed. "Um...are this seat taken?" A girl pointed to the seat next to us. "No." Acchan said. "Thank you!" She removed her hat. I recognized her earlier. She fixed her long blue hair. "You're the girl who bumped into us right?" I asked her. "Yes, sorry about that again." She apologized. "It's fine are you going to Akibastar?" I asked. "Yes, I'm auditioning to the Akb0048 100th generation." She said. "Hey we are too!" I said. "I'm Rino Saki!" She introduced herself. "I'm Takahashi Noa!" I introduced myself to her. "And I'm Ichihara Atsuko!" Acchan introduced herself to her also. "Woah! You have a kirara?!" She noticed me kirara. "Yeah, we met at my first Akb0048 concert." I said. "W-what did I do?!" A girl with dirty blond hair asked. "You know what you did!" A short blond haired girl said. "What did I do?" The other girl asked. "You did not put away your can properly in the trash can!" The girl said. "Huh?" The three of us were confused. "I just tossed it that's it." The dirty blond stated. "We're making a scene here so I'll stop and let go you go for now." The short blond said. "Thank goodness!" The long dirty blond said. "You better not be like this when we go to Akibastar to audition!" She warned the other girl. "Hey are you guys auditioning for Akb0048?" Acchan asked them. "Yes. Are you guys too?" The long dirty blond asked. "Yes!" I said. "Really?! My name is Kobashigawa Takako!" She introduced herself to us. "My name is Yamazaki Michiyo!" The short blond introduced to herself to us. "Whatever do you, don't listen to her!" Takako whispered to us. "Hey I can here you Takako!" Michiyo said. "Anybody on ship #900 to Akibastar may go to the ship now!" The announcer said through the speakers. "Well I guess we have to go now!" I said. We all grabbed our bags and suitcases and other belongings and headed out to the gate.
> Later >
We went to our cabin and settled our stuff down. "So what kinds of stuff do you think we'll see at Akibastar?" Acchan asked me. "Akb0048!" I answered. "Everything!" She said. "Hey guys do you want to the café with us?" Takako asks us. "Sure!" We both answered. We followed them and walked together to the café. We got our food and sat down together. "I love your necklace Noa-san can I see it?" Michiyo asked. "Sure." I took it off and handed it to her. "Look! It has Akb0048 on the locket!" She showed it to everybody. "Really?!" I asked. "Where did you get it?" Acchan asked. "From my mom. She gave it to me when I was leaving." I answered. "This necklace looks familiar." Takako said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, but I can't put my finger on it." She said.
> Next Day >
We finally arrived to Akibastar! "Yay we made it!" I said. The 5 of us were walking trying to find where are we supposed to be. "All Akb0048 applicants must go to east wing of the station now!" the announcer announced through the speakers. "Let's go!" Takako said to us. We rushed to the East wing. When we got to the East wing, we found the train to the Akb0048 buildings. We went inside and took our seats. "Woah there are a lot of applicants on this train!" I said. "Welcome to the Akb0048 train!" A woman said to all of us. "Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride while I'll scan your tickets!" she said. She started scanning everybody's tickets. "Ticket please." I handed her my ticket. "Thank you." I said.

> Later >

"We have arrived to the Akb0048 theaters!" The lady announced. The train stopped. "Wow! It looks prettier in person!" Said Saki. "I know!" Acchan said. "Whoa!" I amused. I've never seen the theater in person before. The lady escorted us out of the train and into the theater. "Your luggage will be taken care of." She said to us. It was pitch black when we entered into the theater. "Huh? What's this? Why is it so dark in here?" The other girls asked. Then a light turned on. "Hello! Everybody!" A male voice said. "Huh?" We were all curious of what was going on right now. "Sorry to scare you all!" He said. All of the light turned on. I found a man with golden hair in a black suit standing in front of me. "Ahh!" I got scared. "There's noting to be afraid of!" He handed me a blue rose. "Thank you." I thanked him. He then jumped up on to the stage. "Let me introduce myself ! I am Matsumoto Akihiro! I am the chariman of Akb0048!" He introduced himself. "You shouldn't scare the girls like that and surprised them like that president!" A lady with long red-pink hair showed up in a simple pink dress. "Hello everyone! My anme is Sera Yuma! I'm the manager of Akb0048!" She introduced herself. "Wow! She's so pretty!" Michiyo said. "I'm also the former 7th generation Yuki Kashiwagi!" Yuma also said. "Woah! Really?!" I asked. Everybody was surprised. "Now settle down everybody! I will explain everything that will happen for the 2nd round of auditions and onwards." Yuma said. The theater turned silent. "Anyways welcome and congratulations to you all passing the 1st round!" she said. "But..." she went on. "In the 2nd round, this is where things get real from here! You will all be auditioning in assigned groups. Since there are a total of 200 you, we will have 20 groups of 10. One Akb0048 song will be assigned to each group and you will perform at this stage. By the end of the auditions, 80 of you guys will remain and move on to the final round. It will be the same except 12 will be selected and will become the official 100th generation kenkyuusei members of Akb0048." She explained. "After..." she went on again. "You each will be assigned to kenkyuusei teams A, K, B, 4, and lastly 8." she finished. "Does everybody understand?" She asked. "Yes!" We all said. Everyone stated talking. "Let's all work hard ok everybody!" Acchan said to 4 of us. "Yes!" We all said. "C'mon everybody! This is where you will stay!" Yuma started escorting us out of the theater.
* Flashback *
"In the 2nd round, this is where things get real from here!" Yuma said.
* End of flashback *
I remembered what Yuma said to us. It was engraved in my mind. "What's wrong Noa?" Acchan asked me. "It's nothing." I replied.

* End of episode *

[preview]

Noa: The second round of auditions have begun.
Takako: Don't worry Noa! You'll be fine!
Saki: I will do my best!
Michiyo: Make sure to do the steps perfectly!
Acchan: Let's do our best okay Noa?
Noa: Yep! Next time on Akb0048: New Stage!: 2nd round: Everything gets real!