Episode 1 - The birth of dreams

< In the past <

~Noa's Pov~

I see brilliant stars singing and reaching out everyone! Wonderful angels that have saved people throughout the universe from the entertainment ban. These Angels were called Akb0048! They sing to people and save them from the darkness no matter what happens! My heart is racing seeing them singing in front of my eyes. I can feel the radiance, dualium, audience, song, and themselves perfectly becoming into one big light! The kiraras and and radiance from the members are singing a beautiful harmony to me! "Akb0048 is amazing!" My best friend Ichihara Atsuko said to me. "I know..." I said back to her. "I want to succeed Maeda Atsuko someday!" She vowed to herself. "Someday I want to be a part of Akb0048!" I vowed also.

> Back the present >

I opened my eyes and saw a brilliant ball of light. "Good morning Kirara!" The purple music note Kirara started circling around me. The kirara made it's sound. I got up, stretched, and opened the curtain adjacent from my bed. "It's looks beautiful this morning right kirara?" I asked. It responded with it's sound. I got dressed and wore a simple white graphic t-shirt with short blue ripped jeans and white sneakers. "Good morning mom!" I walked down the stairs. "Good morning Noa!" She said back. My mother is a housewife and my dad is a person who works with the government and is always going on business trips. While I was eating my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "Noa! Come to my house now!" My best friend Atsuko said. Everybody calls her Acchan since she is like the famous Maeda Atsuko from Akb0048. "Ok!" I grabbed a spoonful of rice and shoved it in my mouth. "I'm going out!" I rushed out of the door. "Take care!" my mother said. I hopped on my bike. Finally after 25 minutes reached to her house. I parked my bike and rang her bell door. The door opened after and I was pulled into the house immediately. "W-what is it?" I nervously asked. Atsuko looked anxious. "Look!" She shoved her phone into my face.

On the phone:

*Akb0048 looking for new members! 100th generation auditions open now!*

I grabbed the phone "What?! Now way!" I was surprised. "I'm going to audition!" Atsuko said. "I'll support you!" I said. "But..." she continued on. "What?" I was curious. "YOU'RE going to audition too!" She finished. "What?! It's impossible for me to pass the auditions!" I said. "But remember 9 years ago! That Akb0048 concert we saw! I said I wanted to become a member and you did to!" She stated. "But..." I said. "You want to be a part of Akb0048 right?" She asked. "Yes..." I answered. "Then audition!" She said. "But...I'm not good enough!" I said. "Yes you are! I know you can do it! Let's audition and pass together!" She said. "Ok!" I happily said. "Hey look a video!" She opened it up.

In the video:

A girl with a long high ponytail with a green and yellow bow appears.

"Hey look it Takamina the 7th!" I said. "Shhh!" Atsuko shushed me.

Back to the video:

"Hello everybody! This is Takamina the 7th. We are looking for 100th genration members at this time! In the previous genrations after the entertainment ban was gone, the amount of applicants and member have increased! Since the entertainment ban has beem lifed and it is the 100th generation of Akb0048, auditions will be now taken in mulitple planets! If you're interested in becoming a member of 0048 apply now!" She announced. Yuko the 12th came out after. "And remember! The competition in 0048 gets hotter and hotter!" Yuko said. "We all look forward to seeing you at the auditions!" Takamina bowed while some members appeared.

The video ended after. "I'll go on the website to see if there's auditions here." Atsuko said. She went on the website and clicked on the info for the auditions. She showed me the information.