Doggy Day Care

VERA

While Gaining consciousness, I sense this small aching pain in the back of my head. Did I fall or something?

Fuck what time is it?

I reach over to my nightstand in an attempt to grab my phone to check the time but grab air instead. I quickly sat up and looked around...wait THIS ISN'T MY ROOM!!

I can't even explain the way my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach

    No No This isn't happening...I'm too young to die. "God I know I only come to you when I need something but I promise I've changed please.. please I'm begging"

    I snap out of it and try to get out the room.    Whew it's unblocked...wait? I'm probably not even being held captive. Walking out, I stumble into a living room with four dudes sitting around. There were two of them who looked like a set of twins, a cute buff one in the corner, and a little boy who couldn't be older than twelve.

   "What's that smell..." one of them say

     They all turn their heads in my direction and before I knew it a huge dog pummeled towards me knocking me over.

   "AGHHHH STOP IT SOMEONE GET THIS FUCKING DOG AWAY " I screamed trying to catch my breath.

   "MAX GET OFF. NOW" an unfamiliar voice yelled. The dog remained huddled over me as he growled like I posed some sort of threat

   "I SAID UP!" the guy yelled again but now ten times angrier practically throwing the dog off himself. Holy shit who in their right mind harbors these big ass dogs as pets to begin with.

   "Are you okay?" the same guy questions looking concerned.

    "Yeah. I'm Ecstatic. Now tell me where the hell I am." I answer plastering a fake smile. After all of that crap how could he possibly think that I'm okay?

   "Ou she's feisty Cor we should keep her" The buff one say's. what typa- nvm.

  "I wanna go home. Take me home" I command.  They all looked at me in confusion except that Sacha dude.

  "Relax princess, I found you passed out in the woods last night so I figured you needed some help and but you didn't have any ID on you so I brought you down here to help." He explains.

     Suddenly it all came back to me. *flash back*

big black one jumped and pinned the smaller one down biting and trying to rip it part..I stood there scared to leave my spot as it's neck snapped to look in my direction dropping the heart of the other wolf from its mouth.

I don't remember anything else after that.

   "Thank you and all but my names not princess" I grumbled.

   "I just saved your ass and you're worried about some pet name?" he ask

  "Just thought I'd put that out. It's Vera." I answered. Few of them whispered to eachother as the rest just kept staring at me.

   "And I'm Corey" He tells me in response. He stood at about 6'2, long dark hair, and these brown piercing brown eyes. Many would consider him the definition of a pretty boy if I do say so myself.

   "Okay then Vera, lets get you home" He continues grabbing  my hand leading me out. It made me feel weird so I subtly removed my hand and acted as if I needed to scratch my head.

"So where's the car?" I look around

"Right there" He points at the black motorcycle.

"I am not riding on that death machine" I tell him.

"Put this on" He ignored throwing me a helmet.

I barely catch it saving the fall with my knee and start putting it on.

  "Today..." He nagged with his arms crossed

"I'm trying" I huffed struggling to fit it in.

"Here I got it" He comes closer rearranging the helmet. The little space between us made me afraid to breathe.

"There you go" He finishes patting the top of the helmet rather hard.

"Thanks" I mumble climbing on the bike.

"Hang on" He warns starting the bike. I wrap my arms clutching my hands together around his waist.

"You can just drop me off at the corner of Lawrence" I tell him.

"I'm not letting you off at some random street corner " he insists.

"Fine I'll just direct you the rest of the way from there" I reply.

We remained in silence for the rest of the ride.

                      ________________

The ride had to have hadn't taken any more than 20 minutes. I sighed in relief as I was grateful to finally be home. If it was any other person who found me in the I could've been butchered into pieces by now.

"Well..thanks see you around" I climb off.

"Don't mention it, glad I could help." He affirms speeding off.

How on earth am I going to explain this to my mom

********************
eeeeeeekkkk