Who let the dogs out

VERA

"Princess put the book down" Corey mumbles in the crook of my neck that he'd been kissing and nibbling on for the past twenty minutes.

"Fine" I give in and tossing the play as he begins to run his hands up my thighs. We'd usually be downstairs right now but his parents had some people over so we went up to his room. How'd I end up here? not too sure.

"Fuck I have to tell you something." He stops looking at me dead in the eye.

uh oh

"Can I go first?" I tilt my head a little and he nods

"Well..I like you..and you like me..." I tread awkwardly

"Mhm..." He nods waiting for me to finish

"I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me" I finish freezing

"You asking me out?" He flatters himself

"Nooo" I roll my eyes in a baritone voice.

"Well I'd love to." He pecks my lips.  

"So what were you gonna tell me?"

"Nothing" He clears his throat flipping me on the bed where starts kissing me again and playing with the waist band of my leggings.

A hallow knock at the door stops him from his next move.

"GO AWAY" Corey shout's in the direction of the door.

"Mom needs you but if you want me to deliver that message I'd be more than happy." His brother Wyatt reply's through the door.

"I'll be right down." He complies removing himself off of me.

"Now what if that was your mom you yelled at like that??" I sit up.

"I knew it wasn't. They all knock differently for some reason" He shrugs.

"Oh" It slipped my mind that his parents were home and the thought of them possibly hearing anything we could've done made my stomach churn.

"I'll be back ok?" Corey heads out the door

"Mhm" I huff slouching. Corey's room was a little bigger than average and a neutral creamy color. I'm not one to snoop but I decided to give myself a self guided tour.

  I walk over to the dresser which consisted of a couple picture frames, lotions, and colognes. There was this one in a pretty brown bottle and I decided to spray some on my wrist. It had a vanilla-ish scent. After putting it back I look at the another ones which were pretty much all black except for this hot pink one.

Light pink?

   I pick it up and it's an "Sweet like candy" from Ariana grande. My heart beat picks up a little and I quickly place it back.

Probably just his mom's

Moving on I go into the bathroom which a blue theme to it. Looked a little like something out of an beach resort. I look in the mirror moving my head around and picking parts of my hair that had gone flat.

A throat cleared making me snap my head to the direction it came from to see Wyatt standing at the door way.

"Oh sorry- I was just using the mirror"

"No worries...Corey just sent me up here to check on you" He slightly nods. Wyatt was around my height and had dark wavy shoulder length hair.

"What does he think I am 6?" I question.