Two Days This Week

VERA

Today it was a whopping forty degrees. I threw on a pair of black leggings and a slim fit v neck. I loved leggings and clothes that hugged your body in general. We had a dress code for these types of things but I was going to be wearing a sweater over it all day so it didn't really matter.

   I was debating on what I should do with my hair but I wasn't about to experiment so I just placed it in a high puff. Using a shoe lace to tie up type 4 hair  always did the trick.

    My mom was downstairs brewing coffee, it's a miracle she hasn't left her. I join her in the kitchen to tell her I was heading out.

"I gotta go now"

"Let me drop you off. You know your schools on the way and I may even have time to pick you up." She replies.

"Are you afraid I'm gonna lip lock boy's again?" I ask her.

"Come on now" She ignored my questions waving her keys. She drove a Volkswagen atlas and kept es this old Toyota from years ago in the garage.

  Till this day I wasn't exactly sure what my mom did but it must definitely be a headache. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do with my life and all the careers I've looked into just didn't look appealing.

________________

I arrived to school a little later than usual and homeroom was packed. I join Essence in the back who was very pre occupied with her phone.

"Hey" I sit down.

"Good Morning" She looks up

"I've decided to go to the party"

"Really!!?" She asked

"Yup..I figured I might as well since I had no plans" I respond

"Do you have stuff to wear?"

"No I was thinking of going to the mall after school" I began

"Deal. Just meet me in the parking lot" Essence Finalized

A couple minutes after the bell rang for first period

"Damn V your shit getting fatter" Essence widens her eyes after seeing my ass. I have been putting on some weight in the leg area

"I know right!" I agree.

"You gotta put me on to what you been doing"

"I'm telling you it's all in the the carbs and bike riding" I whisper towards her while we walk

"Then say no more" She toys heading off in the other direction.

________________

    Second period we got our grades for our dbq essays and I got a 94. I felt amazing, powerful, and unstoppable.

      I walk into english and see Corey and Sacha already there. I felt Corey's eyes scan me as I walked to the table but just ignore it.