My Ava

COREY

The more I was around her the harder it was for me to not say anything about us being mates. Almost let it out trying to handle that dick that was harassing her. Fucking rogues. It was a shame I wasn't allowed to cause any real harm to school kids. That look of fear in her eyes was something I never wanted to see again.

She was with this witch boy a lot. I could sense a little bit of over friendliness between them from their body language but I don't dare listen in on their conversations...if I did I probably wouldn't be able to stomach it like that day with english.

That smell of coconut oil and vanilla was like crack for me. Luckily with years of practice I was able to keep my composure and not be doggish.

"You look nice today" I blurt while we settled down in the library.

"Only today?" She questioned

"You always look nice. I-um I just thought I should tell you" I choked up. Real smooth Cor.

"Relax I was just playing, Thank you Corey" She chuckled biting her lower lip. Perfect was an understatement.

________________

     I walk into the house throwing my bag in the corner and heard my mom call. Many have said we looked just alike but I don't see it.

"Cor is that you?" She ask from the kitchen. She had long dark brunette hair with hints of grey, light brown eyes, and stood at about 5'6.

"Yeah" I shout back walking towards her giving a kiss on the cheek.

"How was school?" Mom starts.

"It was fine..same old" I respond

"So who is she?" She ask trying to hide her excitement.

"What are you talking about?" I act confused.

What is with mother's and their super senses knowing everything?

"Come on...you've been acting off all week and I've seen more than enough men around here find their mates to know the signs. " She hits me with a kitchen towel. 

"Alright fine. Her name is Vera, she goes to my school, she's beautiful, smart, and has this voice I don't think I'll give get tired of" I gush making her squeal in joy.

"Aww my god, I was getting worried you'd never find her" She confessed.

"But one problem...She's human" I revealed

"So? many wolves have had humans for mates. Doesn't make it any less special" She nods.

"Yeah I know that, It's just that I'm afraid she'd be scared of me" I explained.

"Don't worry...if she comes to feel as strongly about her as you'll grow to it'll all work out" She promises.

"Well get going you have pups to train alpha" My mom continued shooing me out.

I usually train the kids with transitions, fighting skills, self control, and even homework. Some of them are homeschooled and some go to normal public ones just like the older kids. I wasn't the only one handling these kids though.

Ava, the beta's daughter volunteered to host as well. You can say she was far more helpful than her brother Buffy. She was fit, had hazel eyes, and this dirty blondish brunette hair...attractive nonetheless but with her being my friends sister I wasn't trying to go over in the territory.

"Corey! thank heavens you're finally here. I don't know how much longer I could've lasted" Ava greets.

"Yeah I know how rowdy they can get" I reply.

"Alright I need you all to gather around listen up!" I cross my arms.

"Luckily for you guys today we get to do a little hand to hand combat" I announced.

"Now the purpose of this isn't to solely get rough and beat each other up" Ava adds making them sigh

"But instead improve your skills and learn some new moves" She continued.

"Are there any questions?" I asked them and a little
girl on the right raises her hand.

"Go ahead Bella" I nod giving her permission to continue.

"Are you and alpha Corey a thing?" She asked making the rest of kids giggle and "ou".

"No, Not at all. We're just real good friends" I chuckle looking over at Ava who's turned bright red.

"But every time you're here her voice gets higher and she stammers when talking to you if your shirts off." She adds.

"Alright thats enough now Bella." Ava's eyes widen trying to hush her.

"Shall we get started?" I move on ready to begin.

________________
Ava🤔🤔

                        ________________Ava🤔🤔