you did WHAT?

COREY

   Everything about her in that moment become a hundred times more addictive.

Until the interruption.

Rookie mistake.

"So...why don't you have a good rest of your day" She pats my chest and climbs off of me.

"Bye then?" I half question watching her get out the car and walk off. Poor thing probably still trying to process what happened

I was pretty livid  after she'd told me Ava said, but I needed her out of there incase I had to do something I didn't want Vera seeing. I knew Ava sort of liked me but I didn't think she'd step out of her place like this. Everyone who's seen her back at the pack were able to tell she's my mate but knew not to say anything about it.

It sort of felt nice to know Vera was jealous over me but I hated how upset it got her so I'm going to have to do something about that.

________________

   "Where is she" I asked my brother upon entering the pack house.

"In the back" Wyatt directed

    There were other people in the house who just watched as I passed by. They've never seen me upset but there's a first time for everything.

    "What is this about Corey?" Ava stood up.

"I don't have time for your games." I sneered

"Come on just tell me what it is" She looked up at me.

"Why did you make Vera think we were together?"

"I did no such thing" She denied

"So you didn't tell her we slept together?" I was getting impatient.

"Yes but that's completely different. " She started.

"Well it didn't make a difference to her"

"How is that my problem? I felt like fucking with her for the fun of it so I did." Ava states.

"You little bitch" I growled slamming her against the wall with my hand around her throat.

"I'm getting flashbacks" She smirked struggling to breathe.

"You're leaving her alone or I promise you I'll make your death the most painful thing you've ever experienced"

"You wouldn't d-"

My eyes flashed dark red and I let out the darkest growl loud enough for the whole house to hear.

"Why don't you find out" I hiss dropping her to the ground.

  I needed to get out of here, the whole room felt suffocating. There were even more pack members inside than when I came in. I could feel their eyes on me as I avoid eye contact.

My mother was outside talking to my grandfather. He must be back from one of his tours. He's usually gone for months at a time visiting other packs around the country.

"My...I've been gone for six months and look how big you've gotten" He chuckles. My grandfather stood at 6'0 and had a slightly strong build

"Father he's just as big as you left him" My mom replied.

"Sweet heart are you okay?" She notices the off look on my face.

"I'm fine, some people just really love testing my temper" I reply to her.