vingt-neuf.

lisa plopped down on her bed after a long day of shooting for a magazine. she was exhausted and hungry at the same time. her schedule had gotten much more hectic after she had gone public with her relationship, courtesy of both yg and sm. her company was trying to steer the attention away from her dating life and into other projects she was working on which worked for a while up until fans started to question about the relationship.

the blackpink member hated deceiving her fans. her relationship with lee taeyong was out of pure misunderstanding but since he was caught leaving her apartment, it would've damaged her career more if yg and sm were to deny their association. it was easier to lie about a relationship. there were less repercussions to both hers and taeyong's careers which was ironic. if she were to tell the truth, she probably would've caused an embarrassment to the nct leader which also isn't an ideal ending for her.

lisa couldn't tell how long she had to keep up with the fake relationship between her and taeyong as it was never really discussed. no one, not even the nct and blackpink members knew that it wasn't real. it had stayed between the ceo's and the two idols. they didn't want to risk the truth getting out. the whole situation put the thai dancer into more pressure as not only is she lying about her relationship but that her heart was with someone else.

taeyong was a perfect guy. even lisa could admit that. if she had feelings for the man, she'd feel like she was the luckiest girl in the entire universe. he'd be a perfect boyfriend for someone he deserves to be with. but taeyong wasn't him. she could be meeting the most perfect man in the world and she'd still have her eyes only on him. but now that everyone thinks she was in a relationship with taeyong, her feelings would only complicate things in the long run. it's not like she ever expected for him to think about her in the same way but she would never know now that she wouldn't have the chance to be honest with her feelings.

the blackpink rapper and dancer groaned against her pillow as thoughts kept overwhelming her mind. she didn't really have anyone to talk about it with because she was forbidden to. there was no one else she could turn to.

that was the first time when lisa manoban truly felt alone.