huit.

lucas was laid down in bed, his arms stretched out upwards as he held the small piece of paper in his hands. he had been staring at the scribbled numbers to the point where he had memorized her number. as his thoughts were preoccupied, he didn't hear his roommate call out his name. he was snapped right out of it as a pillow hit him on the face.

"yah! was that really necessary?!" lucas growled, throwing the pillow towards kun. the older seemed content in catching the younger's attention.

"if i need to hit you with a pillow to get you back in your senses, then i'd gladly do that as your hyung." kun replied with an innocent smile.

lucas sighed before getting up and sitting up from his bed, keeping the paper in his pocket. he was nervous and he didn't know how to approach a conversation with lisa. his heart was beating out of his chest to the point where it hurt...in a good way.

"you are such a loser, lucas. you've been staring at that piece of paper for awhile now. honestly, where is the casanova yukhei we know and despise? just text whoever that person is...knowing you, it's probably a girl. you got lucky you got her number quite easily. i heard jongin-sunbae had to sneak to put his number in jennie-sunbae's sandwich." kun shrugged, nonchalantly.

meanwhile, lucas seemed shocked at his hyung's words. 'how did he know i got someone's number?' he thought to himself. 

lucas blinked.

"wait...how did you know it's someone's number?...and how did you know about jongin and jennie-sunbaenims?" the younger asked.

kun shrugged, yet again. "i know you, lucas. we've been roommates for awhile now and besides, i heard you keep mumbling the numbers. and about jongin-sunbae getting jennie-sunbae's number...sm's halloween party. he was talking about it with taeyong and johnny. he seemed proud of what he did. although, i'd feel bad for him. he's trying to pursue someone from yg and their artists are already hard to reach."

lucas blinked at the information before clearing his throat. 

"why do you think yg artists are hard to reach?" he wondered.

"well, i heard from doyoung that when he used to MC with jisoo-sunbae and jinyoung-sunbae that, they talked about their own company and jisoo-sunbae talked about how hard it is for them to just hang out with artists even within their own company. because their ceo is quite strict and wouldn't let his artists date if they're newly debuted. and come on...we all know that yg girls are way out of our league." kun answered before nudging the seemingly stiff male beside him.

"you don't have to worry about that though. i mean, it's not like you got a yg artist's number. that's just insane, yukhei." the male added.

lucas only gulped and nodded before muttering, "yeah...insane..."