dix-neuf.

after distracting himself by working on producing his single, taeyong finally decided to call it a day and go home. he knew that everyone was waiting for him as some of the members had texted him multiple times asking when he was coming home. taeyong just couldn't face the four chinese members because of what he did. he tried to justify his actions but somehow he always ended up feeling even more guilty.

he did want the best for his members and he does think that putting the four in a group together will give them their time to stand out and show what their capable of. being in a huge group, especially an 18 member group, makes it difficult for everyone to shine. some are always more popular than the others and although taeyong didn't want that to be the case, it was the truth.

no matter how he justifies his decision, deep down inside, it was because this debut will keep a certain member busy.

when taeyong got inside the dorm, it was a little quieter than usual. being a leader of a huge group, he was used to the loud and chaotic mess and the sudden quiet environment felt weird.

walking further into the dorm, he spotted all the members gathered together and talking amongst themselves. taeyong slowly approached them.

jaemin was the first to notice their leader approach.

"hyung..." he uttered softly, making the rest of the members look up and at their redheaded leader.

"well...we got uhhh...i'm not really sure if it's good news or bad news." johnny said, scratching the back of his head.

"w-what is it?"...were the only words that left taeyong's lips. he knew very well why everyone looked so troubled but of course, he couldn't possibly come clean now.

"well, hyung..." kun began.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

lisa was initially planning on staying home for the rest of the day as she was exhausted from her shoots but a certain idiot named kunpimook bhuwakul decided that it was crucial that they hang out. he was pretty dramatic when lisa was trying to decline his offer, saying she was exhausted and wanted to just stay home with her cats.

so instead of burying herself underneath her blanket with her cats all around her, she found herself at a cafe with bambam and jackson. the thai male decided to invite his other member as well as both jackson and lisa were quite acquainted with each other already.

"so...you didn't come to my party? what kind of a friend are you, pokpak?" bambam pouted while stirring his drink with the straw.

"i wasn't feeling it, bam. besides, i can tell you had fun from the pictures and the clips you sent me." lisa replied before taking a sip from her drink.

"you wouldn't want to waste your time anyway, lisa. bambam thinks he can throw a party...he made jinyoung do everything." jackson sighed and looked at his younger fellow member with feigned disappointment.

"yah! i'm just very unorganized so i had jinyoung hyung help me plan." bambam exclaimed in defence.

"help you? you didn't do anything!" jackson argued back.

"okay, i asked you guys to hang out with me and you should feel honoured cause i'm your bestest friend but here you are attacking me? you guys are ungrateful." bambam pouted more.

lisa rolled her eyes and rested her chin on her hand, leaning on the table.

"anyway...lisa, someone was looking for you during the party." the thai male said with a small mischievous smirk appearing on his lips.

his words made lisa's eyebrow raise.

"who was it?" she asked.

bambam and jackson looked at each other with a grin before looking back at their female friend.

"your secret admirer." jackson answered.

both of the male's grin were starting to creep lisa out. they weren't directly saying who it was and maybe it was their intention to mess with her. after all, what else could she expect from the great bambam and the mischievous jackson wang.

"very funny...who is it, really? or are you two just messing with me?"

"we're not messing with you, lis. someone was really looking for you. i think he came specifically just to see you but when he found out you weren't coming, he got upset. let me just say...this guy's a keeper, i'm telling you." bambam replied, the smirk still on his lips which lisa had the urge to slap away.

"if you're not planning on telling me who it is then fine. besides, you guys know i'm not interested in getting into a relationship." lisa pouted at the two.

"i know but as your very supportive friends, we only want what's best for you and i think this guy might be it." jackson shrugged his shoulders before taking a sip from his own drink.

"well, are you guys gonna tell me who it is?" the thai female asked. the two simply shook their heads at the same time.

"nope. that would be too easy. we're gonna let this guy approach you on his own. we're not gonna help him cause we need to know if this guy is really worth it. he needs to put in the effort. knowing you, i say good luck to him." bambam chuckled at the end. his remark made lisa slap his arm and pouted.

"i'm not that scary." she huffed in defence.

"arraso arraso. now, do you want to go to a karaoke bar with us? it'll be fun. we can invite other people too." the thai male offered. the other two decided to agree, although lisa was a little exhausted, she realized how much she missed hanging out with her friends. her busy schedule had prevented her from seeing her friends for awhile and she wasn't sure when she was going to see them next time so she decided to come along.

"okay, i'll message some people to meet us there then." bambam smiled widely and grabbed his phone from his pocket and asked jackson to do the same as well.

lisa took a sip from her drink as she watched the two, smiling softly in realization of how much she missed her friends. despite their chaotic personalities, they always manage to cheer her up.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

(A/N: OMG IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED I KNOW!! 😭😔😭 A lot of things have been so crazy and I hope everyone's staying safe! Keep a safe distance from other people and try to stay home if you can. Always wash your hands and always have sanitizer with you if you're going out. I've been away for so long and haven't updated in decades💀💀💀 so i'm really really sorry! I just have a lot of coursework last semester and same as this one. It's just getting crazier and crazier. I'm sorry I made everyone wait for a new update! I'll try to update as frequently as I can but the load of school work I have to do prevents me from being inspired to write or update so I decided to just focus on this story for now and I will be moving on to finish the other two I published as soon as I finish this one. It might take awhile so I really do apologize 😭😭. Anyway, I hope this current update will somehow make it up to you guys 😔. Stay safe, loves! 💕)