quatorze.

"...on the cheek."

the eldest out of the four said with mischief in his eyes. lucas gulped and looked over at the thai girl beside him. her cheeks were deep scarlet and she was avoiding eye contact with lucas. yeri was...well, she was being yeri. her smirk matched with kun's. that moment, lucas knew that the red velvet member was now aware of what was going on as well.

'am i really that obvious?' the male thought to himself while absentmindedly biting down on his bottom lip. it wasn't his intention to make lisa uncomfortable but his hyung had managed to do what he was trying to avoid.

as he was about to scold the fellow chinese sitting beside him, he felt the softest pair of lips on his cheek. it lasted for a good second before the female scurried back to her spot, blushing deeply like a school girl.

lucas was not any better. he couldn't move as he was still trying to process what just happened. he was also afraid to move as he didn't want the sensation of lisa's lips fade from his cheeks. he could still feel her soft brims against his skin despite the kiss lasting not even a second. his heart was racing against his ribcage. despite having tanned skin, it didn't do him any justice as a faint hint of blush could be seen spread across his cheeks.

both kun and yeri shared a look, clearly proud of what they've done. lucas was a scaredy cat and would never make the first move while lisa was naive and oblivious. seeing the two being so shy around each other reminded both kun and yeri of how pre-school kids act when they first held hands with each other. it was honestly adorable.

"s-so who's turn is it?" lisa spoke, stuttering a bit as she was still flustered from what she did.

the night went on as the four enjoyed their time like good old friends. lisa was getting comfortable with lucas, even starting to crack up jokes with the half-chinese man. they didn't realize the time until yeri had gotten a call from one of the red velvet members.

it was now time for them to part for the night, all of them admitted how much fun they had and how nice it was to gain new friends in lisa's case. she wasn't really close with a lot of artists under sm unlike her unnies. she had only known ten, taeyong and yeri. she was beyond happy to have gotten to know kun and lucas more.

as the two male walked the girls outside of the building, lisa turned towards them with a genuine smile on her face. the smile that made millions fall in love with her.

"thank you for inviting us. we had so much fun. i wish there's another time we could hang out again."

kun smiled at her and nodded.

"of course. you have our numbers. feel free to message us anytime and we'll work something out. we had fun too. now, i know your dorm is a walking distance from here so i'll let lucas walk you home. i'll walk yeri back to the sm building." the older male patted lucas' back and smiled at him as if to say 'you're welcome...and don't blow this up or don't you dare show your ass back home.'

as lisa tried to protest, kun and yeri managed to shoo them off and leaving the two before any of them could protest further.

lucas and lisa both looked at each other and broke out into a small laughter and began their venture towards her dorm.

"so how's leo and luca?" the male started the conversation, glancing at lisa.

"they're great. luca's loving the toy you sent...thank you, by the way. you didn't have to send them anything." lisa looked back at the taller male.

"hey, it's okay. i love the pictures and the videos you send me. it makes me smile. i'm really glad luca loves what i got for him." the male grinned. he was now getting some brownie points.

when they had started messaging each other, lisa never failed to show off her cats which lucas didn't mind at all. he was a sucker for animals and watching lisa play with them sent a smile to his face everytime. he had asked bambam to bring the gifts to her after hearing that they were going out for lunch. the thai male was shocked to know that lucas knew lisa very well, he even teased the younger if there was something going on between them.

lucas had a hidden talent of acting and used it to deny the thai man, although he didn't know how good his acting was seeing as his kun hyung and even yeri could see right through him.

"well, we're here. thank you for walking me home, lucas. even if your hyung and yeri forced you too." the blonde managed to let out a small laugh.

lucas smiled widely. he was glad that kun and yeri pushed him. it gave him a chance to be alone with lisa for once. but now that they had reached her dorm, he was a bit upset that the night was over. when was he going to get the opportunity of hanging out with her again?...and maybe not with kun and yeri this time.

"they didn't force me. i would've walked you home either way. it's a little dangerous walking home at this time of night, i wouldn't want anything to happen to you." lucas replied, softly.

"what about you?" lisa asked, worry lacing in her tone which lucas didn't miss.

"i'll be fine. these guns will protect me from any bad guys who tries to mess with me." he teased, putting up his arms and flexing his muscles. part of it was to make her laugh but a little part of his ego says he was trying to impress her.

lisa released a heartfelt laugh that made lucas fall for her more. the way she laughed was indescribable. she wasn't trying to hide her laugh like how every girls do. her laugh made lucas smile.

"well, i should go in. you should get home too. thank you again, lucas. i really appreciate it." lisa smiled up at the male before taking a step closer. she went up on her tippy toes and pressed a soft kiss on the male's cheek. her lips lingered for more than a second before pulling back and walking towards the gate to their dorm.

"goodnight, lucas." she said with a soft tone before going inside, leaving the male standing outside their dorm.

lucas was now petrified on his spot. he blinked and lifted a hand to his cheek...the cheek where she had pressed her lips upon. his smile turned wider and looked up at the building where she was staying.

"goodnight, lisa."

he, then, turned on his heels and began to make his way back to their dorm. the smile never leaving his face as he kept rewinding the moment when she had kissed his cheek.

this was a good day after all.