vingt-six.

taeyong parked his car and turned to the girl sitting on the passenger seat. he gave her his famous million-dollar smile as he announced that they had arrived. lisa's eyes wondered curiously as they stopped at a quite unfamiliar place. despite living in south korea for quite some time, she hadn't had the time to take a stroll around whenever she pleases.

"where are we? you're not here to murder me, are you?" the blonde rapper grinned at the nct leader. he chuckled and shook his head, putting his face mask back on. for taeyong, he wouldn't have cared or minded at all if dispatch was around the corner and had recognized him and lisa but he knew that it could affect the blackpink member's career more than his. in an idol's relationship, it was always the female who gets more hate and backlash than the male idols which wasn't fair at all. they were humans too. they deserve to be happy just as much as everyone else in the world but unfortunately, there are quite a few number of people who don't understand. taeyong sometimes wonder what it would be like to be a regular person. he would've been more bold and straightforward with his feelings towards the thai idol but he didn't want to be selfish. he didn't want to put more worries and pressure into her than she already has on her plate.

the nct member got out of the car and jogged around towards the passenger side, opening the door for the blonde, whom blushed and lets out a small laugh. "for all i know, this almost feels like a date, yongie." the girl teased once more which almost made the usually cold-fronted lee taeyong stammer.

"i mean it could be. who wouldn't want to take you out on a date? i'd be a downright idiot if i pass up the opportunity." taeyong managed to reply without stuttering over his words. lisa could be quite unpredictable sometimes. she wouldn't have normally teased him in that manner but now that they've been a lot closer and consider each other as best friends, she had been more open to him which sometimes bambam and ten would express jealousy over the fact that he, apparently, stole their best friend.

"once you actually show me the song you've been secretly working on then we could make a deal. you've been so stubborn about it. i wanna hear it!" lisa pouted as she got off the car, pulling her face mask up to conceal her identity.

taeyong chuckled and closed the car door behind her and locked his car before walking alongside her. he couldn't let her hear the song he's been working on. it would've given his feelings away and taeyong felt it wasn't the right time to do it. he had been working on it for months and occasionally had mark help him in some parts but he wanted to make the song on his own. the reason why she had come to know about the song he was working on was because mark had let it slip once when he had gotten drunk. before the main rapper of nct could further dig his own grave, the other nct members had pulled him away which taeyong was thankful for but now he had to deal with lisa's constant pestering because she wanted to hear it so bad. the nct leader didn't mind however. he liked the attention he was getting from her and the pouts she would give him whenever he would turn her down. it was the cutest thing in the world.

"i promise you'll be the first person to hear it. it's just not done yet. now, come on. i can hear your stomach growling from here and i'm pretty sure everyone in south korea can hear it too." the male grabbed her hand, pulling her along towards the corner where a small ramen place was located.