vingt quatre.

after lisa's long hours of shoot, she made her way back to the dorm. her unnies weren't home yet as they were also busy with their own individual activities. she sets her things down on her bed and decided to hop in the shower right away, wanting to wash away all the fatigue from her body. she smiled down at her cats as they were all scattered around her room, doing their own little things before heading to her bathroom.

˚̣̣̣͙ - - - - - ˚̣̣̣͙

yukhei didn't want the day to end as he spent it with his hyungs. he didn't want to leave, knowing he wouldn't be able to come back for awhile. the others had become like brothers to him. he didn't want the moment to end. he didn't want to be separated from them and it was how the others felt as well. they knew that some of their brothers will be leaving the next day. for the rest of the day, they didn't want to keep thinking about it.

as soon as everyone got together again, yukhei was approached by their leader who instantly wrapped him in a hug. the younger smiled sadly and hugged the redhead back. taeyong was always there for yukhei. he had helped him through his adjustment to living in Korea and taught him so many things. taeyong never made yukhei felt unwelcomed or small. he treated him no different from the others and that's what made the younger feel so much respect for his hyung.

of course, knowing the fact that taeyong was in love with the same girl he was whipped for, he didn't want that to get through their friendship. he was now willing to give her up if he could see his hyung happy. it was the least he could do after everything that the older had done for him.

"we should get home. it's getting late." johnny told the group, his phone pressed against his ear as he was calling for their ride.

"thanks for today, hyung. i really appreciate it." yukhei said, lowly at the male embracing him. taeyong felt a pang in his chest at the younger's words. that moment, he felt like the shittiest person on the planet.

"i didn't do anything, yukhei." the redhead replied back.

"you did so much for me. you do so much for all of us...that's a lot of responsibilities for one man to have." the younger patted the shorter male's back before pulling back from the hug.

"besides, we'll come back. we'll all be together again...it's not like this would be the last time. i'm sure we could visit you every now and then." he added, nudging the leader on the side which made taeyong smile a bit.

"you better or i'm flying to china just to kick your ass, yukhei." the older grinned. the two chuckled and began to follow the others back to the van.

as soon as yukhei climbed in, he grabbed his phone from his pocket and looked at a certain message in particular. he bit the bottom of his lips in thought of what to do next. kun was sat right next to him and the older instantly knew of his dilemma. he nudged yukhei and nodded at him in reassurance as the male gazed back at him before turning his head to speak to their driver.

"hyung, can you just drop lucas and i to the park? we just have a few last minute errands to do before we leave tomorrow. we'll head back as quick as we can." kun asked. the driver was going to protest but kun wasn't having it so he had no choice but to comply.

"do you want us to come with you, hyungs?" chenle furrowed his brows at his two fellow chinese members.

kun shook his head with a smile. "it's late, chenle. lucas and i will be fine. i completely forgot to buy a few things and knowing lucas, he probably did too. we'll be home in no time."