sept.

a few performances later and lucas was distracted through the whole duration of it ever since he learned the fact that his own hyung likes the girl that occupied his mind as well. not that he shouldn't be surprised. who wouldn't like lisa? she's the kind of girl that, no matter what your ideal type is, would somehow fit her description. 

he snapped out of his thoughts as he heard a familiar beat echo around the whole stadium. it was finally her group's turn to perform and she was looking magnificent as ever. even if she was placed in the back, all lucas could see was her. 

finally, all the negative thoughts were long forgotten in his mind as he began to center his focus on lisa.

it took all of lucas' strength to not get up and start dancing and cheering for her. of course, he supports the rest of the members as well but his special attention for lisa was different. 

he looked beside him to see most of the members tapping their foots and some of them were also imitating the choreography as well. he could see ten watching in admiration for his best friend while getting a hold of some of the members' hands, proudly yelling through the music, "that's my best friend, boys!" which made lucas laugh. his ten hyung didn't give any crap about anybody who could possibly hear him. almost everyone knew about their friendship anyway so he wasn't going to bother to pretend he doesn't know her.

what sent a bad feeling in his stomach was the look in his taeyong hyung's face. lucas had never seen the man so...in love

even lucas didn't ever think that taeyong could be in love. taeyong was always constantly busy with his career. writing songs, making up choreographies for their music and taking care of the group. 

lucas began to look down. he can't be selfish. no. not when his hyung had done nothing but think of other people than himself.

he remembered when he just arrived in korea for the first time. it was the scariest thing for lucas. he didn't know anybody and even if he attempted to talk to other people, he didn't even know a word of korean. not even his limited english helped him. but when he was introduced to taeyong, the older did nothing but help him adjust and help him learn the language. despite the language barrier between the two of them, taeyong didn't give up in lucas even when other people did. 

lucas looked back at the performance before him and at lisa. he was whipped for her. that, he knew for a fact. as he had gotten to know her, he realized how much they both have in common but it saddened lucas at the thought of not having her. if taeyong were to pursue her, he couldn't do anything. even when he wanted to, he couldn't. not when he knew that taeyong deserves someone who can take care of him. someone who can give him back all the love and care he gives. someone so down-to-earth like lisa.

he felt his heart break into millions of pieces but if it means he could see both of them smile, he'll be okay...

eventually.

{A/N: Hey guys! Happy New Year! and here's a little something to start your new year. It's pretty short so i'm sorry! This is kind of like a last minute update before 2018 ends so if this chapter sucks, that's why T.T I promise I'll make it up in the future chapters for this book. I was just losing my inspiration a bit. But anyway, I hope you have a good new year. Thank you for giving my book a chance. All of you are awesome and you guys motivate me to keep writing and maybe possibly I could end up finishing this book. So, i'm really thankful to each and everyone of you. Anyway, don't want to make it too long and emotional now. Hehe. Saranghae! <3}