deux.

after what seemed like hours, all 18 members where prepped and ready to go. lucas stood next to his taeyong hyung who seemed like he was enjoying whatever he was doing on his phone, noticing the smile on his face. lucas was tempted to peek but his hyung was smart enough to put his brightness on the lowest setting. the younger pouted a bit but didn't push further.

after waiting for a bit, three black vans lined up in front of the sm building. the boys didn't waste any more time as they all filled up the vans, waving at each other and giving out air kisses as a way to tease each other. lucas saw donghyuck teasingly giving an air kiss to mark whom retaliated back by acting like he 'caught' the kiss and made it seem like he threw something on the ground before stomping on it making donghyuck pout before poking his tongue out at the rapper and hopping inside the van. the rest of the members who witnessed the scene laughed before respectively getting inside the vans.

lucas sat in between kun and sicheng, indulging immediately in a conversation with his fellow chinese members, catching up on stuff that they've missed out with each other.

a few moments later, they arrived at the venue. all 18 of them made their way out of the company vans, instantly being lined up by their managers. lucas looked around for a certain blonde but wasn't able to find her.

'she's probably inside already or they're probably arrriving later.' the man thought to himself.

as it was their turn to walk the red carpet, another van parked behind theirs. lucas caught a glimpse of the familiar logo on the license plate but before he could even observe more, his doyoung hyung who was behind him had put his hands on the tall man's shoulders and started to push him lightly forward. lucas had no choice but to oblige. he didn't want to mess up anything or get in trouble. it was his first awards ceremony after all.

as the group stopped in the middle to let photographers and fans take pictures of them, lucas instinctly looked to the side and finally caught a glimpse of her beautiful and radiant features. he wasn't able to look away. everything about her was eye-catching.

she walked like a model but at the same time, she oozed of swag. something that he likes on a girl. she was not too feminine but not too tomboyish either. she was perfect.

she is perfect.