onze.

to say that bambam's party was crazy was an understatement. almost all idols have made it, forgetting their own careers for one night of happiness surrounded by their friends. the rest of nct, with the exceptions of kun, lucas and the dreamies made it and lee taeyong didn't waste any time to look for a certain blonde headed woman.

"she's not here, hyung. if you're wondering about that." bambam approached them with a smirk.

taeyong scoffed and playfully pushed the thai male.

"please don't tell me everyone knows about it now." the red-headed male grumbled.

"oh puh-lease, hyung. you got the privilege of getting her number without slipping it into anything. jongin-sunbae is shaking in his gucci." bambam laughed before inviting the group further inside.

the place was big enough for everyone that came. he was pretty surprised that no dispatch had followed any of the idols to the party otherwise it would've been trouble for all of them. for all their managers knew, it was just a small party with friends.

the rest of nct separated and mingled with their other friends. taeyong approached the bar and grabbed himself a drink. it was a long night after all.

one thing he was upset about was the fact that lisa didn't show up. he only agreed to go because he had heard from jaehyun that her group was invited to go and was sure to come.

taeyong grabbed his phone from his pocket as he decided to text her. he could very well spot her unnies from a few feet away but he was curious on why she wasn't there with them.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

back in the nct dorm, lisa and yeri walked in behind the two chinese men arm in arm. the two girls were pretty surprised on how neat and tidy everything looked.

"woah. i never expected you boys to be this clean. especially with 18 members." yeri was in awe at the sight of nct's dorm.

"taeyong hyung likes to clean a lot. he's a germaphobe." lucas shrugged before gesturing his arm towards the living room. "make yourself at home, ladies." he smiled, charmingly.

his eyes couldn't help but land on the blonde-headed thai in the middle of the room. her presence alone made the male flustered. it was like he got so shy all of a sudden.

"yah lucas!" he snapped out of his thoughts as kun called for him.

'oh. i almost forgot...kun hyung and yeri-ah are here too.' lucas thought to himself.

"help me with the food. ladies, feel free to do whatever you like." kun said, softly and smiled at them before dragging lucas towards the kitchen by his jacket.

"didn't you once say you'd rather not get my help with anything cause i mess it up?" the taller male raised his brow in question.

"you're starting to make lisa-ssi uncomfortable. and yeri is starting to notice something about you so just be grateful i pulled you away from that, you brat." kun lowly replied as he grabbed a few bag of chips from the pantry.

lucas sighed. this was dangerous. even when she wasn't around, he was not himself but now that she was just a few feet away from him, it bothered him even more...in a good way, of course. he was still a bit hesitant of expressing his feelings knowing the fact that one of the members in his group that he considers as a brother, likes the same girl that had stolen lucas' heart.

while he was in an internal battle with himself, kun lets out a soft sigh and patted the younger male's back.

"i know you like her, yukhei." kun stated in their mother language, being a little more cautious as he didn't want the two girls to overhear their conversation.

lucas seemed to snap back to reality as he heard those words come out of his hyung's mouth. was he really that obvious?

"am i really that obvious?" he replied back, a slight worry in his tone.

"well, if you keep up with that school-boy behaviour when you're around her, it'll start to be...anyway, help me grab drinks." the older male shrugged.

lucas reached for the drinks, thinking about his hyung's words. he was right. he needed to keep himself together. he didn't want to scare the girl away.