six.

as bts were performing, lucas' gaze turned toward blackpink as the four girls got up in sync led by one of the staff. 

'i guess their performance is close.' the male thought. as he glanced back at the performance in front of him, he overheard ten and taeyong's conversation that got his attention.

"so uhmm...ten, has lisa-ssi uhmm...m-mentioned about me?" lucas overheard taeyong ask. lucas furrowed his brows but kept his head turned at the front. despite wanting to enjoy the performance, he was now completely bothered by the fact that his taeyong hyung was talking about the girl that never left his mind.

"uhmm...she just told me that she knows you but that's pretty much it. why?" ten replied, curiosity building up in him. lucas kept his ears open, wanting to hear more from his taeyong hyung.

"yah, taeyongie! you better not corrupt my best friend! she's too good for you." ten added, his voice raising a little. taeyong began to panic and attempted to shush the thai male, putting a hand over his mouth. 

what taeyong said next made lucas' skin crawl. the younger felt like he just got threatened by his own best friend.

"aish. i have no intention of 'corrupting' her...ten, i...i'm asking your permission to ask her out on a date." 

lucas gulped down the bile that was forming in his throat. his palms began to sweat and he felt his heart dropped at the words that came out of his hyung's mouth.

he began to realize how affected he was hearing that his taeyong hyung was also interested in lisa. 

lucas didn't know why he was acting like he wanted to hate on his taeyong hyung. 

whatever was the case, lucas wasn't going to back down. 

  ⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄  

lucas didn't know how long he was standing in the middle of the bakery as he still couldn't comprehend the beauty that was just bestowed upon him. before he could even realize it, the blonde headed goddess came back and reached for his hand, quickly leaving a small piece of paper on his hand.

at the quick contact of their hands, lucas felt his heart race and beat furiously against his rib cage. 

before he could even utter a word, the blonde female had already left but lucas was certain he saw her flustered cheeks before she disappeared from his sight.

the male looked down at his hand, still gripping on the small piece of  crumpled paper. he blinked before opening it, a bright smile making its way on his lips as he saw a few numbers scribbled down on the paper. 

'even her handwriting is gorgeous.'