quinze.

lucas could say he had a good sleep as he dreamt of nothing but a certain blonde headed female. as soon as he woke up that morning, he still couldn't forget the feeling of her soft lips on his cheek. it got the male flustered. the feeling of her lips felt like it was not completely embedded onto his cheek. he was even thinking twice of skipping shower, afraid that the tiny bit trace of her on him will fade away.

"yah, lucas! are you planning on getting up or not? we need to head to sm today. i hope we'll finally be put in a permanent unit—and when i say 'we', i meant me. you've had a taste of what it feels like to have lines." he heard his fellow chinese member and roommate say.

the taller male chuckled and slowly got up from his bed, rubbing his eyes as he does so. "don't exaggerate, hyung. you were featured in the chinese version of 'without you'." lucas replied with a small smirk, making kun glare at him and instantly throwing a pillow towards the younger which the other caught, effortlessly.

"just get up and hurry. there are only four of us that has to go for some reason. sajangnim asked for us, specifically." kun was fully dressed and he was already looking for shoes to wear.

the younger got up and grabbed his necessities before heading towards the bathroom, wondering what their almighty sajangnim would want.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

lucas, ten, sicheng and kun arrived at the building with their manager closing the door of the van behind them. the four were a little bit worried on why the ceo wants to specifically talk to them and without taeyong or any of the other members of their group for once. all of them, with the exception of sicheng, weren't in any permanent units in the group which worried them but also grew some curiosity at the same time.

"we're not gonna get kicked off the group, are we? oh great. now, i have to think about plan b...uhmm..oh! i could join bambam in jyp or maybe lisa could hit me up with yg—" before the thai male could further blab about unnecessary things, kun nudged the petite male making him stop.

"ten, shut up. we're not gonna get kicked out. stop worrying the other tw—sicheng, where are you going?"

"uhmm...possibly avoiding getting fired. i'm heading back to the dorm. taeyong hyung would be able to protect me." the male replied with a shaky tone.

nct's manager rolled his eyes and gathered all four of them together.

"you guys are not gonna get fired. trust me. i can't tell you anything right now but you'll know once the ceo talks to you." their manager reassured them before dragging them all towards the building with all four still a bit worried on what their ceo wants from them.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

lisa got back from her early morning shoot for nonagon and she wanted nothing but to sleep. she had slept late the night before as she spent most of it on nct's dorm with yeri and two of the newer members of sm's rookie group.

the other three members of blackpink were in their own rooms, still asleep as they didn't have their schedule until lunchtime.

lisa internally groaned as she approached her room and saw her cats playing on the floor by her bed. the sight made her smile. it felt like the tiredness of her body went away as soon as she saw her cats. she decided to leave them be for a while and grabbed a change of clothes to wear. something a bit more comfortable.

before the female could change, she heard the doorbell rang. she sighed and left her room, walking straight towards the front door to check who it was.

the blonde looked at the small peephole and gasped as she recognized the person on the other side. she slowly opened it and smiled.

"hey. what are you doing here?" she softly spoke, careful not to wake any of her members.

"i knew you had an early start today so i figured i should get you something to eat. i know you haven't eaten anything either. i know you, lis." the man replied back, lifting the plastic that carried lisa's food.

"oppa, you didn't have to bring me anything." she gasped, softly and took the plastic from the male as he handed it to her.

"yah! if i didn't, you would be letting yourself starve until later when your unnies wake up." the male scolded.

"aish. arasso arasso. anyway, i wouldn't be able to eat everything you brought. do you want to join me?" she offered, opening the door a bit more wider for the man to come in.

"if you want me to. you know i can never say no to you." the man winked at the thai, a small playful smirk on his face.

"yah, lee taeyong. you're always such a charmer, huh? aish." lisa ruffled taeyong's hair before letting the male in.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

a/n: sorry if this chapter took so long and it's half assed :(( so many things came up and i was also on vacation so i couldn't be on my laptop or even my phone that much to post an update. i'm really sorry that i made you guys wait. i'll try to post as much as i can. i also realized that we reached 3k read in this story. i'm so happy that you guys took the time and chance to read my story and i really enjoy those comments that you guys leave on every chapter. it makes me smile. i'm really grateful to each and every one of you. i wouldn't be able to continue this story if it wasn't for you guys. a lot of things also happened while i was away and that includes sm confirming a new group called "SuperM". i've seen a lot of mixed opinions about it but i'm actually down for this new group. i hope they'll have a successful debut cause i know a lot of people are already discouraging them. why can't we all be positive and just be happy for them and support them. if you don't like them, you don't need to say mean things to the members. it's unnecessary and it could also hurt them, you know. anyway, i'm gonna support them no matter what other people say. i know they're all probably struggling right now since sm is also struggling so instead of trashing them, we should give them our love and support. if yall ask me who my bias is for this group, i wouldn't be able to answer you. they're all my faves. they're all very talented, i know they're not gonna let people down. anyway, don't want to make it too long now. i hope you guys have a wonderful day/night!