1

Information about (y/n)

Age: 15
Species: half human half witch
(Mom human, dad witch)
Eye color: green (left eye) blue (right eye)
Hair: long black wavey
Class: Abomination and beast keeping
Sexually: questioning

(Y/n)' pov:

I look at the house me and my mom are moving into, it's really big. My mom let's me pick my room first. I walk through the house till I get to the end room, the one all the way down the hall. I open the door and walk through. I look at the walk in closet first, it wasn't to big but it's was still nice, a place I can go during one of my breakdowns. The I open the back doors in my room leafing out to a balcony. I smile a nice and easy way to sneak out.

"Mama I found my room!" I yell out and she walks through the door.

"Good choice sweetie," she kissed my forehead then hugged me.

"Are you ready to start school next week? Remember if things get to hard then you can go to the principle and call me."

"I'll be fine Mama. Now I need to unpack and set up my room."

"Sweet heart don't try and push me away. Look I know everything is going to be different now that your father is gone, your power is stronger, and that I'm now living with you. But we can do this together, just let me help." I look at her and give her a fake smile.

"k."

"Okay now I know something is wrong. Your ears are down" She hugs me and rubs my back.

"Sweetie everything will turn out fine. Now let's get all this stuff out of the truck and unpack." She turns around and sees all of my boxs floating in. She looks at me and I laugh.

"I couldn't help it, I have magic so imma use, now get out," I start pushing her out of my room before she's fully out, I close my door and luck it. Now it's time to unpack.

~5 hours later~

I'm finally done. I smile at my work before I check the time. 4:00. Nice just in time. I grab my shoes then walk down stairs.

"Hey sweetie where are you going?" My mom asked me.

"You remember how I told you about my job interview," she nodded, then realized.

"Oh okay! Can you give me a hand?" I draw a circle in the air and the boxs start moving by themselves. "Thank you and good luck!" She yells out to me as I'm walking out the door.

I'm watching through the city till I get to a little Cafe. I walk through the door and told them I was here for a interview. They seat me down, a few moments later someone sits down across me.

"Hello you must be (y/n) (l/n). I'm Zoe I'm the Manger here." She holds her hand out, I take her hand and we shake hands.

"So tell me why you want this job?" She asked me.

"Well I just moved here today and i knew I would need a job. Me and my mom both are working to keep us on our toes, we got my dad's family house after he past away not to long ago, so I need a job to make sure me and my mom have food. Also I thought that working at a Cafe near my school would be best." She looks at me for a moment then looks at the paper.